Sergio Busquets

Kinlejus

You know it's true. Busquets might be a cunt, but he's your cunt, which makes what he does in the eyes of Cules okay.

Imagine for a moment what he would look like if he wore the white of Real Madrid... wait, I think I know:

Angel+Di+Maria+Real+Madrid+v+Sevilla+La+Liga+39gKqWZXDGGl.jpg

:pep:

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That was Babacar who stepped on his ankle right? Babacar is a fucking beast but that was clearly an accident, you racists.

Wow, I never saw this.

I jokingly said Busi's dad was a mobster because there was a column written on him that said anyone who had a problem would go to Busis dad to have him solve it. Busis dad is none to fuck with.

By mobster, you mean horrible yet hilarious goalkeeper?

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He is a dirty player, but his legacy will not be tainted by his dirty play. Because he is a fantastic footballer, truly a special breed. And he looks innocently ugly.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
That was Babacar who stepped on his ankle right? Babacar is a fucking beast but that was clearly an accident, you racists.

By mobster, you mean horrible yet hilarious goalkeeper?

Carles Busquets is Pinto 1.0.

:lol:

Man I wish I can find that article about Busquets that talked a little about who his father was. It explains everything that is Busi today.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I was trying to find that article but I stumbled accross this:

Alongside Javier, leaving an anonymous lonely field in Badia, is Aitor Busquets. He is the brother of Sergio, the other son of Busi, the “goalkeeper without hands”, as he was defined by the French newspaper L’Equipe.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now it all makes more sense, Busi is out there for vengeance, to redeem his family's name for his father not only beat up people he embarrassed them live on tv. This kid, everything about him is awesome.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

Alongside Javier, leaving an anonymous lonely field in Badia, is Aitor Busquets. He is the brother of Sergio, the other son of Busi, the “goalkeeper without hands”, as he was defined by the French newspaper L’Equipe.

Now it all makes more sense, Busi is out there for vengeance, to redeem his family's name for his father not only beat up people he embarrassed them live on tv. This kid, everything about him is awesome.

he is an absolute hero to all mankind.

c158a16d-4fb4-4dec-9b77-94731af6d359.jpg

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

It's all coming together now. Everything makes sense.

When Busquets was first promoted I wanted to hate him because his father was such a fucking clown I couldn't take anyone with that name seriously.

But shit, it was impossible. I can't hate Busquets, he's my kind of player. And now when I hear the name Busquets, I thinnk this motherfucker and not the goalkeeper without hands.

Basically, this guy =

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Sergio is the most interesting La Massia player for sure, the rest are terribly boring except Pique but he is a goof. Sergio though, I want to know what he was like when he was little, because he does smile every now and then but he looks like there is sadness within him. Not sadness from anything particular but that same look of sadness a farmer would have on his face.

Home of Barca Fans