Sergio Busquets

Galning

I just found out the legend Sergi Busquets is actually not from Sabadell but a small village called Badia del vallès.

Trillske

I´ve actually come to realize behind it all theres an aspect I adore about him: he only cares about the team Barcelona, not himself.
When his career ends he will be known for one thing: diving. Thats his big legacy, the huge diver of fotball. Individually its horrible, but it really helps his team.

I never thought about diving (in your own half of the field) that way before, that its so focused on actually helping the team and so little about individual gain.

E

estranged

I´ve actually come to realize behind it all theres an aspect I adore about him: he only cares about the team Barcelona, not himself.
Trillske talking some sense finally ;) Busi really is the quintessential team player, he'll put himself under all sorts of tackles for the good of the team.

When his career ends he will be known for one thing: diving. Thats his big legacy, the huge diver of fotball. Individually its horrible, but it really helps his team.

That will be his legacy in the eyes of barca haters, and not in eyes of cules, dunno about other cules but personally I don't give a fuck what a bunch of madridistas, inter fans or the majority of football fans in the world think of him as long has he contributed so much to his club. as you said yourself diving is essentially for the good for the team, no player would want to be knows as a diver and nobody gets an oscar for it.

X

xaviniesta

it's still a long way to go to his career, but i would remember him as a pep succesor, a badass DMF, his amazing vision and onetouch playing, his workrate and a complete teamplayer. diving would be the last thing that pop out my head. i would leave this to guys who simply don't understand his game, that demands more than a cavemans football mentality.

and his position will be remembered as the 'busquets role'

Last edited:

Trillske

Cules will remember him for other stuff, of course, as a big big part of this generation. Much as it hurts, he has been pretty damn awesome.

Robbie

Wenger : Busquets's clever... he forces the ref to give yellow cards to Spanish opponents. He pretends being hurt whereas he's the one who kicked. He has all the moral weaknesses that help in football.

vp20H.gif

You know it's true. Busquets might be a cunt, but he's your cunt, which makes what he does in the eyes of Cules okay.

Imagine for a moment what he would look like if he wore the white of Real Madrid... wait, I think I know:

Angel+Di+Maria+Real+Madrid+v+Sevilla+La+Liga+39gKqWZXDGGl.jpg

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
That will be his legacy in the eyes of barca haters, and not in eyes of cules, dunno about other cules but personally I don't give a fuck what a bunch of madridistas, inter fans or the majority of football fans in the world think of him as long has he contributed so much to his club. as you said yourself diving is essentially for the good for the team, no player would want to be knows as a diver and nobody gets an oscar for it.

100% agree. he's the 3rd best midfielder on our team and an absolute BOSS.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
You know it's true. Busquets might be a cunt, but he's your cunt, which makes what he does in the eyes of Cules okay.

Imagine for a moment what he would look like if he wore the white of Real Madrid... wait, I think I know:

LMAO!!!

touche.

but Sergio is more talented than Dumbo. certainly has more SWAG.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

He doesn't dive BTW... he exaggerates a foul. Don't call him a diver, just actor if you will

He exaggerates fouls... I accept it. And I'm positive it hurts the others to watch it. But as I said he doesn't dive, nor does he kick others and roll on the ground himself. He playacts, taht's all. Not sayin' it's right, but just pointing out that he gets a lot more stick than he deserves

Robbie

Playacting is just as bad as diving. When a hand lightly brushes against his face, he acts like a 10 ton sledgehammer shattered his skull. Even when I want Barca to win it's infuriating.

The worst part of all is that he absolutely doesn't need to do this. He's better than that and should know better.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Playacting is just as bad as diving. When a hand lightly brushes against his face, he acts like a 10 ton sledgehammer shattered his skull. Even when I want Barca to win it's infuriating.

The worst part of all is that he absolutely doesn't need to do this. He's better than that and should know better.
At least better than winning a penalty it is... Better than winning a FK in dangerous positions too which more often than not results in a goal to your team.

He only is protecting himself from further fouls. He is after all the most fouled Barcelona player, even more than Messi!!

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He has cut diving a loooooot... If you can blame him for anything is milking contact, but then again, he is a genius of football, look how he is always ahead of every opposition player and he anticipates their moves so well, that it allows him to draw fouls, taking a beating for the team... Sure he acts like he's injured every time, but that's part of the package of awesomeness and badassery called Sergio Busquets...

Home of Barca Fans