Sergio Busquets

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
he already gets the recognition and credit he deserves, at least from the people who actually know how to analyse the game (the audience that matters)
Yeah I doubt all the guys who call us FC Hollywood actually understand football.
Edit:Busquets is better at swimming get it

Last edited:

Meitux

Youtube idiots and 12 year old kids who picked up a saying and want to be cool by repeating it.
absolutely i even saw a video of arbeloa in youtube and propably some kid said he is better than dani alves and got thumbs up :lol: what a fucking idiots

F

Flavia

Sergio Busquets: “If any player has similar characteristics to me then he’s more than welcome”

The player is ready and waiting to work to claim a regular first team place under Tito Vilanova and says the Supercup would be a major boost to confidence

Only Messi played more games than Busquets last year, and the player is hoping for something similar this time round. “I think I’m ready. If injuries and tiredness are kind to me, I hope to do similar things this season.” There are rumours that the club is interested in another midfielder, and on that he says “the coach and director of football have to decide what positions they need to reinforce. If any player has similar characteristics to me then he’s more than welcome. I’ll always work for a first team place and will train as hard as I can to get one”.

Asked on specific names, Sergio said “Song is a very good player. Young, hard-working and physically strong. As for Sergi Roberto, he’s more than ready but I think he’s more of an inside player … Barça has a lost a lot without Keita, both on and off the pitch. He was a very popular player who gave us a lot of strength on the field.”

Supercup and other matters

The first challenge for Barça 2012/13 is the Spanish Supercup. “It’s the first title. It comes after a very short period of training. This trophy would be a major boost to confidence but we also have think about the long term” he said. “Everybody defends their own interests and I’m sure they’ll be two very competitive games.”

He agreed with other players that it is generally the same routine as ever. “It’s been the same until now. We have been training for four days. St the moment it’s the fitness coaches who are managing the training sessions”.

Watching the Olympics

Sergio Busquets has been spending a lot of his time watching the Olympics on TV, “especially the basketball and tennis”. And he was very disappointed at the Spanish football team’s early exit. “It isn’t easy to win. Both the first and second matches were decided by small details”. Asked about his own lack of involvement, Sergio said “I spoke to the manager and he gave me his opinion. I didn’t turn anything down”.

As for the controversy regarding the new kickoff times, Busquets didn’t think there was much he and his colleagues can do. “The League and television companies set the fixtures. We can only respect them. We just play when they tell us and accept that”.

PSG looking strong

According to Sergio Busquets, PSG, Barça’s opponent on Saturday at the Parc des Princes in Paris (19.45), “is a team worth considering for the next Champions league … They have good players. The new signings will need some time to adapt but player by player they’re a very dangerous side.”

X

xaviniesta

what about inside as of being a cule, not a interior ? i'm sure you had this thought in your mind.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
That is what I thought initially and then I am like why would he use 'but' as opposed to 'and'? As if him being home grown is the negative to the preceding praise which is IMPOSSIBLE!

X

xaviniesta

this is so amazing when they do that. better than goals most of the time if you ask me

btw busquets if soo predictable every time they do that, he just plays the wall pass, but they still can pull this off every time.

Last edited:

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Our away kit looks horrible. I hoped it would look better 'in live action', but it doesn't.

Home of Barca Fans