Sergio Busquets

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
So many idiotic fans overall... why can't everyone just get along?

peace-symbol-only.gif

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

Ive been trying to tell that to my countrymen for years..its like preaching to a wall. People just dont like that beats their teams, and Barcelona does it the most.
Noone likes the King of the Hill, which we cules should actually take as a compliment, people are just so jealous.

The only time he dived was after Nani had already pulled his arm, other then that i didnt see anything. Nani dived much more.
You said it right, mate.

M

mitkoa7x

This thread is amusing :lol:

The stupid ManUre fans were just jelly of just how boss he is, knowing they'll never get such a beast to play for them they are left with only the booing.

Meitux

This thread is amusing :lol:

The stupid ManUre fans were just jelly of just how boss he is, knowing they'll never get such a beast to play for them they are left with only the booing.
yeah i never saw from roy keane another really good dm but well they have michael carrick :lol:

CesDel

Because he's a diver/drama queen

I only remember one time where he exagerated contact, Nani was much worse last night when it came to diving and being a drama queen..

And also I dont understand how people can just laugh at Paul Scholes potential leg breaking tackle while criticize Busquets for diving..

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
Busi is the Boss, it was only United fans who was booing and they only booed coz he tackled Nani, who was on the ground a lot.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Busi is the Boss, it was only United fans who was booing and they only booed coz he tackled Nani, who was on the ground a lot.
Think it started when he got fouled by Scholes. Doesn't matter anyways sometimes fan's reactions won't affect bossquets performances. :busquets:

X

xaviniesta

the scholes tackle was a really nasty one as well. and its not the first time it happened between those two. this whole case shows you about the english fan culture. they just go to the stadium to get away from everyday problems and let themselves loose there. my friend went to a premier league game couple of years ago and said that there was some drunken fans behind him who yelled f*ck off at referee for every whistle he made against their team. i mean this is just horrible. a disgrace to football if you ask me.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Eh? That's normal in Britain. We swear at bad passes or the referee every five minutes, is it different in Europe?

P

PhilS

I've heard before that Busquets was not appreciated in Sweden, now I believe it. He might want to avoid vacationing there.

Busquets does this stuff not only to influence the ref, but also to get the opponents off their game. As do some of the other best players in the world, like Di Maria, Neymar, etc. Attitudes towards these acting and psychological tactics vary by country. It seems like in England and Sweden, it is considered to be the lowest of the low. These skills seems more appreciated in Italy and maybe in Brazil. I think it's funny, accept it as part of the game.

Last edited:

Co0ter

I only remember one time where he exagerated contact, Nani was much worse last night when it came to diving and being a drama queen..

And also I dont understand how people can just laugh at Paul Scholes potential leg breaking tackle while criticize Busquets for diving..

I'm a Barca fan through and through....but lets not kid ourselves, Sergio exagerates almost every single tackle on him. He is, indeed, a little bitch.

I call it like I see it, whether he plays for my team or not. Still a fantastic player, some people rate him a bit higher than I do, but still good at what he does.

Home of Barca Fans