Sergio Busquets

Trickykid

The question is, with his mentor Pep Guardiola no longer at Camp Nou, will he continue to be an integral part of the Barca set-up?" - Miguel Churruca - Deputy Editor for ********* Spain

:lol:

Last edited:

Maria

Was Pep also coaching the spanish NT? Because he was an integral part of a WC and EC winning side, having brilliant games against teams like Germany or Portugal. I don't think I've seen a player being so underrated as Busi..though it's better that way then having other clubs throwing millions at him, like it happend with Yaya.

Galning

Makes sense. Now Pep is gone I'm sure Busquets level will drop and he'll be back in the third division soon.
If only we had the best DM in the world, Khedira.

>.<

Galning

Why did he get booed throughout the whole game? Boosquets?

skepticbusquets.jpg

I don't know.

ShandyFFM

poor busi its so hard to see him getting fould and the people are booing him because his image in the media is ***** ... hes such a superb player.. if only his image would be better.. damn youtube

SeloBarca

Everything you read on the swedish forums is "hollywood barca" with Bosquetes leading them all, and Barcelona training dives. They have a very hard time to let the dive against Inter Milan go, just becouse he did it then, he supposedly dives at every tackle in every game, this is usually by "experts" that "watch every barcelona game" (which pretty much means when they play their team in CL)
we have the "jantelag" here which preety much means that people dont like when a team is better then their own and calls for witch hunts and start to blame them for pretty much everything, no matter how pathetic and untrue it is, if enough people burp it out over and over, people start taking it as fact.
Even if someone would break his legg Swedish Barcahaters would say he dived.
The game against Chelsea is apperantly also Barcelonas fault becouse we bribed Ovrebo.

Pepe Silvia

Well he dove today, but typically Busquets is not a diver. Alexis is more of a diver than Busquets and Alves combined tbh. Hope people begin to focus on our football more than dives as the season gets ready to begin.

SeloBarca

Ive been trying to tell that to my countrymen for years..its like preaching to a wall. People just dont like that beats their teams, and Barcelona does it the most.
Noone likes the King of the Hill, which we cules should actually take as a compliment, people are just so jealous.

The only time he dived was after Nani had already pulled his arm, other then that i didnt see anything. Nani dived much more.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans