Sergio Busquets

X

xaviniesta

did they boo for busquets after scholes tackled him in the CL final 2009 as well?

Valdivia

You can misinterpret it as you like :)

I know Scholes mad a bad tackle, just saying it from their point of view.

EDIT: What? Now I'm a United fan :lol:

Zebulun

some of you guys are just out for busi, yes he pulled the shirt of nani but nani clipped his leg while he was running !

[video]http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/did-sergio-busquets-take-a-dirty-dive-in-barcelonas-friendly-with-manchester-united/[/video]

Zebulun

oh and btw if scholes had made that crazy tackle on messi that he did on busi, we would be calling for his head right now. Hate these stupid fans who just hating on barca cuz youre tired losing against us, look at your own side.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
If opposing fans booed one of your players you also want to object? They can boo him for absolutely nothing if they felt like it, what is the deal with all of you? Or did your own fans boo Busi?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Am I the only one thinking booing in general is only done by uncivilized idiots most of the time? Booing the ref when they make correct calls, booing the opposition despite not having any reason to do so, and even booing the other fans...

Hatem Ben Arfa

is it only me that thinks Busquets is overrated on here?

I think he's good at moving on the ball as quickly as possible to players better than him, usually with first time passes making him almost unnoticeable at times. I suppose that is his role in the team and he does it well but I don't think he has much else to his game. If you ever see him take his time on the ball and try to actually play and make something happen he usually loses possession with flicks that don't come off, or he gets tackled. He's got no pace at all, he can't head the ball either which is no help when he fills in as a center back when our players go forward.

anyone agree/disagree?

Home of Barca Fans