Sergio Busquets

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, it's rare to say Busquets had a bad game but he was disappointing. Then again the entire team was for most of the game, even Messi and Iniesta.

We looked better the second half but honestly not sure if it's because we were actually better or if Madrid just sat back and got worse because they assumed they won.

Theconomist

I can't really see Busquets being benched by Song but it could happen.

He's usually very consistent don't know what happened to him this game. Regardless of how ''the team'' played individual players are always at fault.

hellsangel1

Song doesn't have one-tenth of the talent and skill that Busquets has. To think that Busi is the slightest bit intimidated by the likes of him is really laughable. Let;s not forget that Busquets was one of our best players last season. It's really ridiculous to talk about his replacement after just 2 below-par games.......

Theconomist

Song doesn't have one-tenth of the talent and skill that Busquets has. To think that Busi is the slightest bit intimidated by the likes of him is really laughable. Let;s not forget that Busquets was one of our best players last season. It's really ridiculous to talk about his replacement after just 2 below-par games.......

We're not talking about replacement we're talking about depth,rotation,pressure.Look at Pique after being benched last season by guardiola or Pedro now. If a player knows there is someone adequate to repalce him regardless of who that is he stays focused.

Anyhow, 1 tenth? really? We're talking about Busquets and Song here not Messi and Andy Caroll. I'd say Budquets is ahead of song in most areas but not that far ahead.

F

Flavia

Okay maybe i exaggerated a little with that 1 tenth comment but i do believe Busquets is far ahead of Song.
He is. But it'l be good for Barça if Song improves and threatens his place. It'll make him more focused. Also, no harm in having 2 great dms to choose from.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
This man was no where to be found in the first half. Uncharacteristic of him to disappear when we need him most.
To be honest, two long balls and moving the game way out wide was obviously going to see him in a disappearing act. I loved that it worked, not bothering go through him was genius but a bit lucky too. Still, Madrid found many players inside the box with Valdes having to save many.

In the second half he controlled a lot.

Alissa

Ok seriously what's wrong with my Busi? He seems so tired, so different. I hope he won't be this year's 'Pique'. I want him back. :(

Home of Barca Fans