Sergio Busquets

Irish_Cules

I'm not wondering anything. Said it before countless times. Yaya left because Busquets was Pep's favorite even in times when Yaya was in better form.
Check the past polls too on this forum. Pep preferred the cantera boy and that is that. I don't really blame him for it.

I don't consider myself as "Busquets hater" thankyouverymuch. Not that it means anything coming from an obsessed Busquets fanboy either.

I agree about the Yaya bit. I never understood until recently why Yaya was ousted from the team. Pep obviously saw the potential in Busquets at the time and we can see him fulfilling it now.

X

xaviniesta

this man deserves a fucking monument. legend.

Thailand-manager-Winfried-Schafer-optimistic-ahead-of-an-all-important-clash-against-Australia-111455.jpg

F

Flavia

I believe he will be on the fifa 11 next january. And will stay there for a long time. He already deserves it, but what can you do.

PP10822

Has anyone else noticed how amazing Busi's left foot passes are now? He can play perfect one touch passes with either foot. When do you see Xavi or Iniesta play perfect one touch passes with their weaker foot? Best passer in the world and the most inteligent. Give it 2 years and he will have the same status as Xavi and Iniesta.

Mr Hulot

I disagree with your satement and I will explain why:
More than 400*3 people vote for this award and including those with their 'crazy' way of doing so, only 23 players managed to get voted.
Of course Busquets was not better than Messi, Cristiano or Iniesta, but it is always nice for players massively underrated like Busquets(not in the Barcaforum) to be in such list.
Thankfully not everyone has the same voting mentality as Thailand's manager..

edit: I was responding to bojan..sorry I am new to forums!

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
I thought it was the other way round? They unveil 23 man shortlist first, then the people are asked to vote. Otherwise, people will vote for randoms.

F

Flavia

I think there's 2 votings. One to determine the 23 shortlist, and then another for the balon dor.

X

xaviniesta

everybody think it's this or that but i haven't seen that anyone actually knows how this thing works in last 2-3 months here :lol:

Home of Barca Fans