Sergio Busquets

Ursegor

World Champion
Master class performance. Can't remember the last time I was entertained this much watching a defensive midfielder play. "DM" doesn't even do him justice. He's a deep-lying playmaker with tremendous defensive abilities. He's adding more long balls to his armoury now as well.

X

xaviniesta

Master class performance. Can't remember the last time I was entertained this much watching a defensive midfielder play. "DM" doesn't even do him justice. He's a deep-lying playmaker with tremendous defensive abilities. He's adding more long balls to his armoury now as well.

thats why we don't call this position here DM or DMF or what ever, but pivot.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A solid display yesterday but still managed his one blunder per match. That header fail nearly cost us.

Cristofol

Busquets is a fantastic player and after performances like yesterday it's getting harder and harder for the anti-Barças and foreign sports media to deny it. However to listen to the way some of the culés on here and else where talk about him like he is some sort of God and massively over rate him, it isn't hard to see why so many think Busi fans are delusional. Great player, not the best.

Theconomist

People keep forgetting that Barcelona are a club that has debt obligations, cash flow to manage etc.
If a 88 million bid did come through I am certain Barcelona will consider it (besides the fact that it would trigger his release clause) furthermore, Busquets could be tempted to move with a crazy contract.
I'm not saying it will happen , it's very very unlikely but nothing in football is impossible.
Tell anyone 5 years ago that a player would be scoring 90 goals a season and he would hae laughed at you.

Galning

People keep forgetting that Barcelona are a club that has debt obligations, cash flow to manage etc.
If a 88 million bid did come through I am certain Barcelona will consider it (besides the fact that it would trigger his release clause) furthermore, Busquets could be tempted to move with a crazy contract.

No.

X

xaviniesta

Nah, he obviously got a call from Puyol, who misjudged the flight of the ball.

no offence but bojan is well know busquets hater here. he's probably still wondering why yaya left.

btw, was that one blunder enough you didn't put him into top3 or anything else?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not wondering anything. Said it before countless times. Yaya left because Busquets was Pep's favorite even in times when Yaya was in better form.
Check the past polls too on this forum. Pep preferred the cantera boy and that is that. I don't really blame him for it.

I don't consider myself as "Busquets hater" thankyouverymuch. Not that it means anything coming from an obsessed Busquets fanboy either.

Home of Barca Fans