Sergio Busquets

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Was it bad defense? His offense looked pretty good (some nice passes, not too many lost balls) but I didn't really focus enough on his defense, so I can't say how well he did there. Then again, maybe I'm forgetting some mistakes with the ball.

Sport readers rated him as worst Barca player tonight. Seems like I´m not the only one who thought he was bad. :lol:

Bionicman

Sport readers rated him as worst Barca player tonight. Seems like I´m not the only one who thought he was bad. :lol:
I was asking sincerely, not sarcastically. I'm still learning how to evaluate the game, and I wanted to know what you saw.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I feel this pic (shamelessly stolen from the rafa thread) can always be used to describe busquets' performances:

are-you-not-entertained.jpg

F

FCB_Titi_LB

i read this comment on garbage.com

"Along with Sergio Busquets, Materazzi is one of the biggest losers in football. Full marks to Zidane for head butting him (although i'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been painful enough to be rolling on the ground like some fuken pussy). Typical loser italian. Viva Zidane"

WTF :D

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I had a dream (well, daydream, or somethin', I half fell asleep on the train to work this morning) that he scored the winner in the world cup final against england following a john terry mistake.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Busi again rewarded with starting place ahead of Cesc Fabregas, nice work lad :party00231::party00231::party00231:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ahead of Senna, not Fabregas....

Fabregas don`t play DM for Spain...

I know. But basically Spain's mid field is like double pivot and hence Busi gets the chance to show his attacking/creative side as well.

Whenever Busi comes on as sub, he generally replaces Xavi in the mid field!!

Ataraxia

Busquets is a joke. Can't believe he starts ahead of Toure. It's a shame because he's the only Barcelona player I hate alongside Puyol ( I kinda like him but still can't forgive him for that dive against Milan in CL). But, Busquets is just too clumsy and stupid to be a football player.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Yeah, he's so rubbish he can't even make the Spanish NT - oh wait.....

What comes to Busquets' clumsiness and certain mistakes, I think Meta dealt with the issue in another thread (guess, which one).

Sigh.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Busquets is a joke. Can't believe he starts ahead of Toure. It's a shame because he's the only Barcelona player I hate alongside Puyol ( I kinda like him but still can't forgive him for that dive against Milan in CL). But, Busquets is just too clumsy and stupid to be a football player.
Are you a Barcelona or Milan fan?

Ataraxia

Are you a Barcelona or Milan fan?

Who cares I'm saying I hate Busquets.
He's clumsy, stupid, reckless, very mistaken-prone, can be very slow and easily tricked. His body doesn't help him much like Toure either.

As for making the Spanish National team, this proves shit.
I mean ... look at Melo.:lol: Brazil's Number 1 looooool

Home of Barca Fans