Sergio Busquets

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
at first i thought it was really serious injury.. ik adam will get mad at me for speculating, but i think he has just stretched his ligaments. especially since they iced him instead of taking him directly to the locker room

diegomessi

Pulled muscle probably. Made a tackle and overstretched a bit.

that was my first thought but it seemed around his knee, of course if its the back of his knee then indeed its prolly a hamstring he was playing with so much joy too but the kid takes a BEATING every game, never have a seen a player laying on the ground in pain so often.. i feel for his mother

diegomessi

I thought he tackled and Cacau's heel gets stuck under his thigh or something.

his studs caught in the grass his knee made a lil slight akward twisting motion but it could well be his hamstring that took the effect of it

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You know, rewatching the match (In HD ;) ), it kinda looks like the Biscuit may have been crying as he came off...I wonder if it's a serious injury

Merv

You know, rewatching the match (In HD ;) ), it kinda looks like the Biscuit may have been crying as he came off...I wonder if it's a serious injury

You know, I thought he was crying too when he was leaving the pitch. He was wanting subbed off before he did that last lunge and it seemed like it was worse after that. I hope it's not serious.

Home of Barca Fans