Sergio Busquets

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Who cares I'm saying I hate Busquets.
He's clumsy, stupid, reckless, very mistaken-prone, can be very slow and easily tricked. His body doesn't help him much like Toure either.

As for making the Spanish National team, this proves shit.
I mean ... look at Melo.:lol: Brazil's Number 1 looooool

Haha, true that.

But to be honest, all of those attributes you just mentioned there can be easily overcome through experience. Experience is actually what he lacks and in a few years time might become quite a consistent player with enormous quality.

Busquets' biggest problem imho. currently is that he lacks consistency and his form is either stellar or pish. That also comes with more confidence, play time and through mutual trust of, and understanding with, his team-mates.

So to be honest, I'm not THAT fussed of him making those mistakes at 21. As long as he'll cut on those annoying backpasses and play-acting, he should be ok.

Ataraxia

Maybe, he might have good skills but I still think his body will never help him. Anyway if he can become the midfield version of Crouch, then maybe that'll be good. Would be a pretty useful player at least.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There's a real obvious immaturity to his games, too often, IMHO...Strange considering he's most often described, personally, as wise beyond his years as I understand it...His game, however, often degenerates into something you'd see in a pickup match...A lot of cheeky and unnecessary gambles when pts are at stake

It's true, time should rid his game of that but exactly how many times does he have to have his play result in opposition goals for him to actually get his act together?...That really does speak of a strange immaturity coupled with incomprehensible backing from Pep...Seriously, if Yaya pulled the sort of errors Biscuit has this season already, you think there wouldn't be some form of 'punishment' from Pep?...Seems a bit double standardy to me

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Who cares I'm saying I hate Busquets.
He's clumsy, stupid, reckless, very mistaken-prone, can be very slow and easily tricked. His body doesn't help him much like Toure either.

As for making the Spanish National team, this proves shit.
I mean ... look at Melo.:lol: Brazil's Number 1 looooool

Melo was and is a very good player, it's not his mistake his manager is unable to get the maximum out of him!! Even Diego failed at Juventus, do you think he's a shit player too!?
Messi does well for his club but sucks for his country, so going by your argument you must be thinking even him to be a shit player!!

The fact that Busi is starting ahead of the likes of Senna has a LOT say in how good a player he is!! He's heading to the World Cup as a starter for arguably the best team in the world with a solid shot to win the cup... Both his manager at club and country start him, I don't understand why you still seem to not under stand he's good. Yeah he's mistake prone, but it is just because he lacks the experience. He definitely is not a better player than Yaya or Senna right now, but he's started ahead of them by his managers because they want him to be ready for his country in summer. And yaya has not exactly been the best of the bunch this season either so there's no need to hate Busi for playing more!!

Ataraxia

I don't rate Melo as shit because he sucks at Juve. Actually I defended him when it comes to that even on this forum. But if the term useless applies to anyone Melo should be that guy. He is nowhere near quality to play for Brazil NT. Totally useless.

ranjix

Jefecito
Heard that Sergio started in match against France(Though I couldn't watch the match). How was his performance:ANYONE???

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
It was really satisfying, better than it has been for us in the recent matches. Like the thought of this for next seasons Barca(very unrealistic, since we have both Zlatan and Messi):
busi - fabregas
david silva - xavi - iniesta

jairzinho

Any updates on Busquets ? He didn't look too happy after coming off. hope its not that bad. He played well today.

V

Valon

Yeah. I don't like Keita - Yaya partnership I think it's as bad as the Puyol - Milito one.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
hope the injury is nothing serious, we definitely need him around right now.

thought he was excellent today. him and yaya did a great job bossing midfield in xavi's absence (although if we're being honest we WERE lacking that touch of class and utter control that xavi gives us).

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He still does it, giving a pass that's totally wrong. :D

But in a nick of time he gets the ball back, that's great.

Home of Barca Fans