Sergio Busquets

Vapor

You know what, I think Busquets would have made a big difference in this match. Not that Song was terrible, but I think Busquets might have been pivotal.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yea song was good, but there is something about Busquets that just makes us tick much more. He'll play second leg without a doubt.

Ursegor

World Champion
No Busquets, no party. Last time Barcelona dropped points: Celtic away. Without Busquets.

Save us, Ballon d'Or winner 2013! :busquets: :worthy:

Ursegor

World Champion
Not a coincidence. Although slightly exaggerated :D

This year is his year. I can feel it.

Sergio-Busquets-intenta-parar-CR.jpg

:busquets:

Vapor

Our tiki taka game drops at least 50% when he's not on, especially when both he AND Xavi aren't on. Plus he controls things at the back so much more. Just brings us so much calm, clarity and focus through his presence.

Anyone noticed that in both of the 2 games (besides the games against Real Madrid) we didn't win this season Busquets wasn't playing? Coincidence?

Busquets is so under-appreciated by the rest of the world due to his reputation of being a play actor. Makes me furious when people don't even consider him at being the best in the world in his position.

I actually think he's just as important to this current side as Messi is. Breaks up up play, stops counters, and is in charge of distributing to the 3 players ahead of him. And does it all, so perfectly.

Looks like he's finally starting to get some recognition though. He was shortlisted for the Ballon d'or.

Last edited:

Yannick03

Anyone noticed that in both of the 2 games (besides the games against Real Madrid) we didn't win this season Busquets wasn't playing? Coincidence?

Against Celtic, I don't think it would have mattered. We dominated the whole game, we had only bad luck with finishing. Busi wouldn't have made the difference in that. Against Malaga, I don't know really. We dominated but were dreadful in front and in the back, maybe Busi would have made a difference. But it is obvious we always play better when he's on the pitch, no doubt about that.

Fishdoll

Bakalao

Oh, that phenomenon was noted here...2 seasons ago? 3? There's far, far more to the Anteater than most give him credit for.

Home of Barca Fans