Sergio Busquets

hellsangel1

He's a great player but I just don't like his incessant whining to the ref sometimes even when he's on the wrong. It's something you see often from a Mourinho coached side like Madrid but I don't like to see that from a Barca player. It just seems like he has a word with the ref every single time there is a call against Barca and that's something I don't like to see.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
No one likes it but if you aren't pressuring a referee like Lahoz who was green lighting physical play, you're going to get beaten off the park. Puyol is better at talking to the ref, IMO, but obviously he wasn't out there

Mr Hulot

This guy is a true genius!
If I was a young player I would watch him week in week out..Easily the smartest player on the pitch.

hellsangel1

No one likes it but if you aren't pressuring a referee like Lahoz who was green lighting physical play, you're going to get beaten off the park. Puyol is better at talking to the ref, IMO, but obviously he wasn't out there

I'm not saying you should never talk to the ref but I don't like to see it done repeatedly and as often as Busi does and I also don't like to see it done as a ploy. Xavi and Puyol are better at talking to the ref because they do it sparingly and when they do talk they are usually on the right. A little too often I see Busquets complain about a decision when he has no case.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
iw1xSyaNDwFKI.gif

Home of Barca Fans