Sergio Busquets

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Nobody said, he HAS to be. It is an option worth considering, nonetheless. But inded, I would prefer Yaya as a DM of course.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Yaya - Xavi - Iniesta is still the best possible midfield imo. Touré's just an animal: he's better at protecting the back four than Busquets and his offensive skills aren't bad either.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
yeah. hopefully pep will chose yaya over busi dor dm.
we need yaya. no room for errors.

Exactly. Imo, Busquets is a sleeper at times. He's more prone to make mistakes. Yaya's more solid. Also, the Yaya- Xavi - Iniesta midfield worked wonders last year, so why wouldn't we keep playing with those three?

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Yaya is even slower in possession and gives the ball away far more than Busquets, even though he is guilty of show-boating at the wrong times.

barca96

yaya loses the balls in the oppositions halves when he makes one of those solo runs
whereas busi loses in our half. that's more dangerous!

barca96

did you guys notice how many times busi was play acting?
but the funniest was on the 44th minute he simply fell. luckily he didn't get booked for that.

Caps

i agree beef. as a player i like him a bit-- but his "on the pitch persoanlity" is horrible. always cheating, diving and playacting. :/
dani play acts as well (and outright dives sometimes) but i find it hard to disliek him lol -- because he works so hard, is so good at what he does-- and i like his personality.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Yeh I'm the same, he needs to cut all that out. It's one thing winning free kicks in good positions/moments, but when you're playacting as well, moaning etc, it's just annoying.

beef-supreme

I still like him because he's a Barca player, a yellow card magnet and a huge asset - he's just a plain and simple cock! :p
Dani likes to dive around, but he's the ultimate prankster partyboy, he's such a joker, you can't hate him :)

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I am a huge fan of Busquets :D I really prefer him over Yaya in most games and that is a rare thing on this forum :D

However, recently I doscovered a fact that most of other team fans find him overrated. I really hate that. He just turned 21, how can you know this is his full potential ffs.

Home of Barca Fans