Sergio Busquets

Chucka

Hussein Said know your role
0,5001,5395206,00.jpg

:lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...one-of-the-great-mysteries-of-the-modern-game

Yeah he isn't tackling as tough as Mascherano, he isn't as physical or versatile as Yaya Toure, nor is he all over the pitch chasing and harassing players like Lass. In short, Sergi Busquets just isn't your modern defensive midfielder, let alone anchor man... Very true. But he is a typical #4!! Ring a bell there!?:pep:

Very recently I have seen Pep's opinion about a volante... He thinks that having a double pivot is just wasting an attacking mid fielder. He also said that if you have a CDM AND a play-maker in your midfield & all the duty of that CDM is just to break the opponent's play, then that is again just wasting an attacking mid fielder. He thinks that for a very fluid attack build up, like the one we play, the defensive mid fielder in your team should not only be able to break others play but also be your primary play maker!!

barca96

correct me if im wrong estel, so what pep is saying, he prefers to have a dm that can
do both defending ant attacking? then yaya is the perfect player for that then.

btw that was a great read on bleachers.
he took every word out of my mouth.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans