Sergio Busquets

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's the best dm in the world. He can just keep on strolling casually around. No?
Mind you, that goes for several key players in this team.

A kick up their ass and bench time would be a quick medicine for the unmotivated lot.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He's the best dm in the world. He can just keep on strolling casually around. No?

A kick up their ass and bench time would be a quick medicine for the unmotivated lot.
Enough with this damn bench time for that you need a damn bench to be present. If you guys had your way this is what the punished 1st team would look like:
VV
Montoya Bartra Masherano Adriano
Song
Roberto Iniesta
Cuenca Affeley Tello

abual3bed1

I know you don't like the man but I have to agree with you on that. As for benching him, who'd you pick? Song or Masch.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't matter. Put Samper there.

Having players failing to show up and fight for their shirt is unacceptable.
Someone said they have it tough after winning so much, it gets boring. Let them try a real job for a week doing same things from 9-5 for a fraction of their salary. And then complain.
It's pathetic.

And I'm not blaming the players really. They are bunch of half-literate kids earning millions.
It's the manager's job to keep them in check and follow his orders.

Home of Barca Fans