Sergio Busquets

flamenco

Great game, but I don't like what he's doing to Pepe in this picture. We don't want to sink down to their level.
f54a84493e454f94feb76db3580aa7e2.jpg

I hope he didn't do that on purpose. Because if he did, that's a shame :tata1:

F

Flavia

Is there a video of it, to know what really happened? Disgraceful from Busi, if he really stomped, even if it's psycho pepe.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well, good it's cleared up. Hopefully there are some sane Madridistas existing to understand that it wasn't intentional - intentional as in something Pepe does every match proudly.

Henry_IB

Banned
While I certainly don't have any sympathy for Pepe I find it sad that people find enjoyment in this and are "proud" over Busi. You're the kind of people who would love and defend Pepe if he played for Barcelona.

F

Frejsgodes

Pepe is complete disgrace on a football pitch. A violent psychopath. But even he doen't deserve that.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
More to the point, that stupidity of his could have resulted in red card for him and, in all probability, a win for Madrid and effective the end of La Liga.

Stric

It's not a matter of whether someone deserves it or not, we shouldn't want our players doing that. As Bojan said, that easily could have resulted in a red card. But that's OK, because Pepe deserves it?

Chainsaw

Killahead
It's not a matter of whether someone deserves it or not, we shouldn't want our players doing that. As Bojan said, that easily could have resulted in a red card. But that's OK, because Pepe deserves it?

Whoever want any Barca players to do that?!

F

Flavia

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 4 Min.

Video: Busquets trips on Real Madrid's Pepe's head in row after Barcelona goal http://vine.co/v/MMFUebFhUdr [via @christiandiez] #fcblive #clasico

Thanks. Busquets didn't stomp on pepe's head, that's clear. His foot slides, and he wasn't looking, he was trying to break up the fight. It wasn't something intentional. Thankfully.

Home of Barca Fans