Sergio Busquets

CatalinR10

I feel bad for Pepe

Pepe+and+Casquero.jpg

346792_400.jpg

45360-274-271.jpg

article-2582223-1C59A53100000578-692_634x357.jpg

idgaf if he did it on purpose or not. If anyone deserves it it's Pepe. If he did it on purpose, then the only reason I'd be pissed with him is because it could have gotten him a red card.

abual3bed1

Regardless of the stomp as I didn't see a video of it yet, I was a bit frustrated with him when even Modric started winning header over him. And just a reminder, when Pepe stomped on Leo's hand a couple of years ago, the discipline committee didn't ban Pepe as there was no blood coming out of Messi's hand. Same thing here, and Pepe intended to do what he did.

Last edited:

Meitux

Eye for an eye... Pepe has done such things countless times, he should get a bit of that himself. He deserves it..

Stric

This is getting ridiculous... The entire brawl started because Pepe was being a dick, and he should have gotten red carded for it to begin with. Then he theatrically falls to the ground after he himself headbumps Fabregas. Again absurd. Then the next day, news sites everywhere reporting about how Busquets is a douchebag who "stepped on an injured Pepe's head" and Barca are again provocateurs.

:facepalm:

Refs really need to start using replay videos.

Jelboo

If that was on purpose, Busquets should be deeply ashamed. If it was by accident (I think it was) then it was very unfortunate.

F

Flavia

The link to the video is in this page, people... Watch: https://vine.co/v/MMFUebFhUdr
Busi didn't do anything.

This is getting ridiculous... The entire brawl started because Pepe was being a dick, and he should have gotten red carded for it to begin with. Then he theatrically falls to the ground after he himself headbumps Fabregas. Again absurd. Then the next day, news sites everywhere reporting about how Busquets is a douchebag who "stepped on an injured Pepe's head" and Barca are again provocateurs.

:facepalm:

Refs really need to start using replay videos.

Indeed. Somehow, even with tv covering everything, pepe is such a low person he headbutts Cesc and falls down like a victim. He is the personification of vile.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Clear manipulation by the media. Madrid sites are running full flight with this picture, that is a clear manipulation of what actually happened.

Busquets foot hovered over Pepe's head, and landed on the floor. He never stepped on his head, and I daresay he never even touched any part of his head. A photo snapped just at the right millisecond, paints a totally false narrative.

Suffice it to say that if indeed Busquets had planted his spiked foot on Pepe's ugly mug, he would have done a lot of visible damage, yet non was seen. Also, Pepe hardly reacted, and we all know what a master performer he is, he would have surely milked the shit out of something like that.

Home of Barca Fans