Sergio Busquets

F

Flavia

Clear manipulation by the media. Madrid sites are running full flight with this picture, that is a clear manipulation of what actually happened.

Busquets foot hovered over Pepe's head, and landed on the floor. He never stepped on his head, and I daresay he never even touched any part of his head. A photo snapped just at the right millisecond, paints a totally false narrative.

Suffice it to say that if indeed Busquets had planted his spiked foot on Pepe's ugly mug, he would have done a lot of visible damage, yet non was seen. Also, Pepe hardly reacted, and we all know what a master performer he is, he would have surely milked the shit out of something like that.

Nothing new for the madrid press... they used to manipulate even images. That one where they deletd a player from a pic, to say a Barça player was offside is my favorite :lol:

B

beautifulgame

Who cares.. Why do you guys get so caught up in this stuff?

I'm more concerned about our midfield guys marking well.

B

beautifulgame

Lol pepe had it coming for a long time. And Busi is the best with getting away with shit

Galning

Nothing new for the madrid press... they used to manipulate even images. That one where they deletd a player from a pic, to say a Barça player was offside is my favorite :lol:

AS1.jpg

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I also think it was on purpose and Pepe should be in prison for all of his assaults, but we shouldn't sink to their level.

Home of Barca Fans