Sergio Busquets

F

Flavia

He was great, bar some bad passes that turned into counters. And now he is one YC away from suspension, with 9.

B

beautifulgame

brilliant with the ball.

i agree flav, the whole team plays way too many flat passes but it is on one because of the position. we are in flat lines but when guys like xavi play flat passes across the middle and give away possession you know something is wrong.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
That nutmeg was glorious, and from that moment he bossed the game so hard (bar one crap pass to Xavi)... One of our best players along with Piqué in my opinion...

F

Flavia

Busquets: "Accused of stepping on Pepe's head? If I did, he'd have marks. It shows how media work in Spain, anything goes..."

:busquets:

barca1899

We need a gif from that move around the 57th minute.

Busi.gif

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Busquets: "Accused of stepping on Pepe's head? If I did, he'd have marks. It shows how media work in Spain, anything goes..."

:busquets:

He also said:

"Maybe I came very close to him, but nothing happened. I would never dream of stamping on anyone, [and if I had done so] he'd have a size-45 foot mark on him and would have been writhing in pain".

"That's the way things work in this country, where it's okay not to show respect for people. This is just one example. The press have got what they wanted".

Loved that

I

instinct

Bossquets. He is so calm on the pitch. No matter how many players are around him. He bosses everything. :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans