Sergio Busquets

V

voodoomaster

Brilliant, just brilliant from busquets tonight, our best player. He schooled em.

Galning

dpg01v.gif

Pepe Silvia

^:lol:

He was on another level today. Positioning was superb, passes and vision, defending and cleaning up messes, he was everywhere.

Stric

Pepe on Busquets after yesterday's game:

"If instead of Busquets it was me, then I would not be playing for Real Madrid, which is what many want, to see me outside the team. If it was me who did it, people wouldn't want me in Spain. I seem to have the reputation of a murderer, they'd cast me out."

I love how he talks about it as if he had never stomped on another player. :lol: :lol:

I

instinct

"If instead of Busquets it was me, then I would not be playing for Real Madrid, which is what many want, to see me outside the team. If it was me who did it, people wouldn't want me in Spain. I seem to have the reputation of a murderer, they'd cast me out."

I love how he talks about it as if he had never stomped on another player. :lol: :lol:

1454726_824456487583035_229313767_n.jpg

F

Flavia

He has done worse, and he's still playing for them. Pepe is scum, a vile being.

L

Learo

Whats more interesting is that Pepe dives and playacts about 50 times as much as Busquets in an average season, and yet Pepe has the reputation as a tough thug, and Busquets as a diver. It just shows how people dont actually pay attention to what is going on during the games they watch, but mostly pick up what media says.

Androutsos

Whats more interesting is that Pepe dives and playacts about 50 times as much as Busquets in an average season, and yet Pepe has the reputation as a tough thug, and Busquets as a diver. It just shows how people dont actually pay attention to what is going on during the games they watch, but mostly pick up what media says.

most of them don't even watch the game and just see the replays of these moments

Home of Barca Fans