Sergio Busquets

raskolnikov

I watched the Barca game in a full pub but I guess I was the only Barca fan, people have this pavlov type reaction to hearing his name. I say "Look how well he is playing, every counter attack ends at Busquets" Before I finish his name: "Whaa diving scum, Inter game, mono mono, stomping Pepe...." They fail to see how good he really is cause of a few incidents and actually take Pepe's side in this whole thing (atleast 8 people).
Fucking Pepe, this barely evolved piece of shit that has done so much damage and mean play to others, more than Busquets will have when his career is over.

I will never feel sorry for him or respect him but I can easily say he was the best player on the pitch last night behind Isco.

khorne

it's funny there is always a lot of talk about how dirty a player busquets is supposed to be, and you hear even barca fans say that he's an enforcer and a master of gamesmanship, but to be honest i never see that when he plays. I'd even say that his style of play which is based on timing and reading the game actually means he commits less fouls than a regular pivote

The one thing he does, though, which i really dislike is harrasing the referee, calling for cards, etc. But it's not just him, xavi, cesc, nearly everyone from barca does that even iniesta. That's literally the only thing i could do without at barca.

Egert

Estonian Culé
If we fk up hard and lose one or both our CBs. Will Busi play CB or Song? He has played there before tho. But he is very important part of our midfield. So i go for Song.

L

Learo

I will never feel sorry for him or respect him but I can easily say he was the best player on the pitch last night behind Isco.

What? Is this a joke? Not respecting a player who at 25 has turned into a Barca legend? It really shows how media frenzy and the need to conform trumps any sane logic. Look, why do you think a player like Pepe, who dives 50 times as much as Busquets, is defended among the dimwits in a pub against the "diver" Busquets (last time they saw him play-act was 4 years ago, while Pepe dives and playacts in pretty much every single game he plays). Just ask any of the people in the pub if they can name an instance where Busi dived or cheated other than the episode Mourinho whined about 4 years ago. They cant. They are dimwits and sheeple, unable to come up with any reasoning that hasnt been spoon fed them by the media.

Djab

What? Is this a joke? Not respecting a player who at 25 has turned into a Barca legend? It really shows how media frenzy and the need to conform trumps any sane logic. Look, why do you think a player like Pepe, who dives 50 times as much as Busquets, is defended among the dimwits in a pub against the "diver" Busquets (last time they saw him play-act was 4 years ago, while Pepe dives and playacts in pretty much every single game he plays). Just ask any of the people in the pub if they can name an instance where Busi dived or cheated other than the episode Mourinho whined about 4 years ago. They cant. They are dimwits and sheeple, unable to come up with any reasoning that hasnt been spoon fed them by the media.

Do you know he was speaking about the scumbag 'Pepe'?

CatalinR10

BkcxKLZIgAA9RIi.jpg

Home of Barca Fans