Sergio Busquets

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bad performance overall washed away by this super important goal.
Best leave it at that and enjoy the win

Afro

Goal aside, I thought he was our worst player on the pitch (not his fault). I've seen him a few times before playing that CM position and I knew from the lineup last night that it would be more of the same. Just looked totally uncomfortable so advanced, I would much rather have saw him and Masch switch places in the MF seeing as Masch looked very decent in there against APOEL. But, experimenting against Valencia is not the time to try it out.

Fair props to him for the goal, could be very vital come the end of the season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Typical Busquets. Average blunder per game.
Ref could have whistled a foul but Busquets keeps on dwelling on the ball in dangerous positions.

F

Flavia

Ref should had whistled a foul. It was a clear one. He needs to stop those, but can't single him out when the whole team was abysmal in the 1st half.

F

Flavia

His overconfidence is part of his game, but it'd be great if he cut that out a bit, surely. We got lucky Espanyol didn't put the game to bed, but the ref had to call that foul. Cr gets penalties for less.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Can't see what's there to be confident about.
He's neither strong enough to shield the ball nor quick to catch up.

But of course, everything us forgotten once Messi bails us out.

khaled_a_d

He need to step up ,for me I always though Busquets is the a player we really need to get his old performance back .on form Busquets would be huge upgrade in our midfield

Home of Barca Fans