Sergio Busquets

LaPulga

So frustrated with this guy, already for a couple of seasons... No sense of urgency AT ALL, offering nothing in attack.

Truthist

His one touch passing and reading of the game were his forte, nowadays he seems to have become more error prone in them aspects. I also think he used to get the benefit of the doubt from the referee whenever he lost the ball in dangerous situations.

He doesn't anymore and he doesn't remotely have a physical game to bail him out of dangerous situations. He's increasingly getting exposed now.

Kerrybai

When was the last time this guy dominated the midfield. I love him but he's dropped so far below his Pep era level that I can barely recognise hime.

hamad138

Banned
there are players who only shined because pep made them look good, in reality without pep they are not good players:

Pique
Busquets

My opinion

Devils

there are players who only shined because pep made them look good, in reality without pep they are not good players:

Lol...

If that's the case then it is the entire midfield that Pep made look good, because every single player in our midfield looks like garbage.

I'm not going to blame Busi, Masch, Iniesta, Raki, Rafinha because it doesn't take a genius to understand that they are all quality players. they simply aren't receiving any sort of good leadership or direction from Lucho.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

Pique
Busquets

My opinion

Do you smoke crack?

[YOUTUBE]sIwHsMMkNe4[/YOUTUBE]

Sure sure, "pep made them look good"...

Zangash

Banned
Lucho's tactics keep exposing busquets....

What tactics?

Honestly, Lucho is such a shit manager in general that I find anytime someone uses the word to be a little insulting to managers who actually use tactics. Rakatic is just a babysitter for a fullback who doesn't contribute anything to our attack but superficial width that was removed when all members of the front line were pinched to the middle of the field.

There were several points in that game where Busquets was in front of Messi. That's not tactics. That's madness.

Morten

Lol...

If that's the case then it is the entire midfield that Pep made look good, because every single player in our midfield looks like garbage.

I'm not going to blame Busi, Masch, Iniesta, Raki, Rafinha because it doesn't take a genius to understand that they are all quality players. they simply aren't receiving any sort of good leadership or direction from Lucho.
I kinda agree with him. I myself never rated busquets that high, he was good, sure, but the likes of xavi, iniesta, messi, villa etc. just did stuff on the pitch of the highest class. Busquets for me was just a good player surounded by world class players in a great team unit. He didnt stand out, he was just there, played it simple and did his job. That is my opinion anyway. The situation today is not his fault though.

khaled_a_d

I kinda agree with him. I myself never rated busquets that high, he was good, sure, but the likes of xavi, iniesta, messi, villa etc. just did stuff on the pitch of the highest class. Busquets for me was just a good player surounded by world class players in a great team unit. He didnt stand out, he was just there, played it simple and did his job. That is my opinion anyway. The situation today is not his fault though.

Busquets himself was really gr8,in 2011-2012 whenever he was asked to play in defense our brilliant Xavi/Iniesta was exposed in his absence from midfield,he was important to them as they were important for him
But history is history ,right now he is not performing good enough and if he continue that way it might be time to replace him

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
For some reason Chelsea are linked with this guy. I mean, I can see why, he'd be a better backup than Mikel... But that's probably all he'd be, a backup to Matic. Either that or he'd play alongside him and Cesc would be pushed up to AMC. Is there any reason Barca would sell him? United are linked with him too apparently.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Busi would suck at Chelsea. And every one will point out how poor la liga is rather than his inability to fit into the team.

And coming to the rumour could be usual tabloid bs. We will not sell him this season and the next. If he continues to decline we might sell him when we are allowed to make transfers again. I still think he could get back to his best with proper tactics. Even if we decide to sell him Chelsea is not the right club. Bayern would be a better destination.

khaled_a_d

For some reason Chelsea are linked with this guy. I mean, I can see why, he'd be a better backup than Mikel... But that's probably all he'd be, a backup to Matic. Either that or he'd play alongside him and Cesc would be pushed up to AMC. Is there any reason Barca would sell him? United are linked with him too apparently.

He is perfect fit with Matic specially if he can regain his form and Cesc would be pushed for AM for sure .it will gr8 deal for Chelsea
That said Barca won't sell him with transfer ban,tbh we won't sell anyone but the dead weight like S,Roberto until 2016

Home of Barca Fans