Sergio Busquets

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Another mediocre game, many mistakes and his defending sucked yet again. I'm a little worried.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Shouldn't be that hard to move a bit or stick out a foot to try to prevent that second goal when he was just standing inside the goal watching it go in.

BerkeleyBernie

Shouldn't be that hard to move a bit or stick out a foot to try to prevent that second goal when he was just standing inside the goal watching it go in.

To be honest, I originally thought that he was ball-watching as well, but it was really Mascherano who underestimated Vietto and let him get a step on him. Vietto really had the whole goal open, and Busquets was guarding against a shot from Dos Santos, if he got around Bravo.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Slow and disinterested.
He's riding on his past glory (won on Xaviesta back btw.) and apart from being an interceptor he hardly does anything good anymore.

sabby

Slow and disinterested.
He's riding on his past glory (won on Xaviesta back btw.) and apart from being an interceptor he hardly does anything good anymore.

That's what happens when you have 0 competitions ! Mascherano needs to be played at DM more.

FC B

I hope the rumours he will be given twice the salary ( around $10 mil. ) after his renewal aren't true :p

Richard.H

As much as I love him, it seems like he declined in parallel to Xavi and Iniesta.

He has a hard time coping with counter attacks since his speed is one of his weakest attributes. It also seems like he isn't that motivated and doesn't really make a big difference in the mid. It's frustrating to watch considering he's still quite young (26).

Antimadridista1

He's slow and bad with his head. + He doesn't add anything offensively.
He needs to play with another defensive midfielder close to him or to be on the bench in my opinion.

L

linetty

Slow and disinterested.
Have to agree, sadly. Good call from Lucho to get him off.

I think it's time for Samper btw

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He needs to get the Pique treatment. It'll let him rest and get his head back in the game. He definitely needs to take care of that hernia in the summer as well.

We should look to give Samper some minutes in the game against Levante.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Yesterday's game once again showed to me why Masch should not displace Busquets at DM for Barca. His distribution was so goddamn slow, just like in the World Cup. And no adventurous forward passes except for pointless ones to the wing.

Home of Barca Fans