Sergio Busquets

Porque

Riding the contracts until they expire is our best move. In terms of overall sporting project and ignoring salary cap implication by reduced renewal spread.

Sure if in a year or two time we have additional capital then maybe we can think about a severance of someone like Pique. As Jammy said, the media should start dropping stories that Pique is not in Xavi plans as a starter, and that Pique had said he will retire if he is not in the clubs plans.

Call his bluff. I assume he will fight fire with fire though

Moc moc.

Last edited:

jamrock

Club would have gone full retard if they Renew him, I don't think the current leaders are that stupid, even if xavi loves him.

Have to ride out the contract of him, pique, alba, most likely umtiti as well are hope they retire.

wisconsincule

We could have a feisty midfield of Gavi- De Jong - Pedri, but we are busy twerking for a washed up player. SMH

It makes too much sense to phase out the 34 year old player whose contract is up next season. Why would we want to look towards the future when we have a player who was great 10 years ago?

JamDav1982

Bumping his gums saying Gavi has to learn positional play... I swear he sees players that can run as a threat to him.

Sure it was him that is was reported told other players to slow down in training to avoid embarrassing the older players...

Bumping his gums about board leaking information to press before speak with him.. legitimate concern but not when this board and previous set up environments for him to still get paid big money at a big club that he would get nowhere else.

Just leave if it is so hard to play with likes of Gavi and for a board that bends over backwards for you.

Catta

If he left 5 years ago, I would have considered him a top 10 Barca legend, now I cant stand him anymore. He and Pique have ruined their legacy beyond repair for me. Cant wait for the day they leave Barca, only then the good times will return.

Home of Barca Fans