Sergio Busquets

Catta

But Frankie has been here since 3, so clearly running & defending isn't all that needed to replace him, If that would have been done already.

He's gonna be hella difficult to replace, that's the first thing Barcelona fans have to accept before any change can come

Yes, Frenkie is here 3 years already, but in how many games in those 3 years did he play without Busi. Give him a run of games, and then judge him.

Why would replacing Busi be difficult, I don't see other teams having problems without unique skill set players.

jamrock

Yes, Frenkie is here 3 years already, but in how many games in those 3 years did he play without Busi. Give him a run of games, and then judge him.

Why would replacing Busi be difficult, I don't see other teams having problems without unique skill set players.

Because 4 coaches have seen them both in training including De Jong's man Keoman and they have all come to the same conclusion that busquets is the better DM.

He is difficult to replace because we bought what he thought was he sure figure replacement for 85m and he can't get the job off him.

Zidane82

I'm not saying we don't phase him out, we should have started already & tried with de jong but after 4 coaches it failed, so it's clearly not as simply as someone who is fast.

So all I'm saying is, accept he has a unique skill set & that he will be difficult replace, then go about trying to replace him intelligently.

If that means changing the profile of the team NP if it makes us more successful.
Maybe we could get Rodr? from ManC now they have bought Phillips who also plays that position

Zidane82

Barca's technical staff have blocked Nico's departure on loan, as they see him as the natural replacement for Busquets.

@fansjavimiguel

Temptation

Declan is genuinely quality. Not just English hype.

Not long before Barca Forum experts label even Harry Kane as just English hype and the Maguire of strikers. :lol:

Temptation

Bollox

I hate Declan Rice ..
The most overrated player in world football imho

I would rather talk about Busquets ..

I have watched many full games of his.

He's absolutely quality and a leader already at this age.

Also has improved his ball carrying and passing this season.

Home of Barca Fans