Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

Leo_Messi

Not sure where to post this other than in this thread about Serie A.

Juve are currently leading 0-2 against Viola in the second leg of the Coppa Italia semifinals. Viola defeated Juve 1-2 in the first leg thanks to a sensational Saleh who has really lighten up the league since he left Chelski.

I have been watching the game with 1 eye but it seems to be a very interesting and fast-paced game. As of now Juve are in the final. Napoli and Lazio will play tomorrow in the other semifinal. The first leg ended 1-1.

Leo_Messi

Juve are just too good for Italy currently. Pereyra is a really underrated player. No wonder that he has been called up for the Argentinian national team.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Juve are just too good for Italy currently. Pereyra is a really underrated player. No wonder that he has been called up for the Argentinian national team.

Not watching the game currently, but the times I've watched him, he reminded me of Di Maria. Hopefully more consistent.

Leo_Messi

Not watching the game currently, but the times I've watched him, he reminded me of Di Maria. Hopefully more consistent.

Not a bad comparison at all actually. I have had the same vibes about him whenever I have watched him in action. Of course he is nowhere near being a carbon copy of Di María (different type of player) but the intensity, pace and defensive work is very similar.

Morata with a straight red card, lol.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

So the Coppa Italia final this year will be between Juve and Lazio. A repeat of the 2003-2004 final that Lazio won 4-2 on aggregate. Back then the final was played over the span of 2 legs.

I did not watch the game as there was so much football at once yesterday that I tried to follow including our very own game so I have only watched the highlights.

Felipe Anderson really looks like a cracking player. Just saying as he apparently performed very well once again.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
They qualified for europe the season before

Juventus have won the league so who cares, but fair play to them, took points off Inter and someone else recently, it escapes me, good for them.

Home of Barca Fans