Serie A 2014/2015

Who will win the scudetto this season?

• Total voters

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That moment when you're watching AC Milan - Sampdoria and Etoo'o is the best player on the field .. ^^

Man that game was a poor display of football :/

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
yeah but he wasn't though, nobody was really. Don't let the commentator who was banging on about it fool you.

The game was fine to watch, idk what you are on about.

Ode to Django

11167966_901132129959453_2861481542891715769_n.png

any excuse to post Shevchenko's pretty face

Derby is on with nothing to play for, no chance of relegation, neither team will make europe, not really one to look forward.

Should we somehow win, Inzaghi might even get himself another year if he carries on the season well. Which would be horrible i wish this derby wasn't taking place.

No win-win from my pov

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
INTER: 1 Handanovic; 33 D'Ambrosio, 23 Ranocchia, 15 Vidic, 5 Juan Jesus; 27 Gnoukouri, 18 Medel, 10 Kovacic; 88 Hernanes; 8 Palacio, 9 Icardi.
Subs: 30 Carrizo, 6 Andreolli, 11 Podolski, 20 Obi, 21 Santon, 26 Felipe, 28 Puscas, 55 Nagatomo, 91 Shaqiri, 93 Dimarco, 96 Palazzi, 97 Bonazzoli.
Coach: Roberto Mancini.

AC MILAN: 23 Diego Lopez; 20 Abate, 33 Alex, 5 Mexes, 31 Antonelli; 16 Poli, 34 De Jong, 21 Van Ginkel; 8 Suso; 7 Menez, 28 Bonaventura.
Subs: 32 Abbiati, 99 Donnarumma, 2 De Sciglio, 9 Destro, 10 Honda, 11 Pazzini, 13 Rami, 17 Zapata, 22 Cerci, 25 Bonera, 29 Paletta, 36 Mastalli.
Coach: Filippo Inzaghi.

Referee: Banti.
Assistants: De Luca, Vuoto.
Fourth official: Preti.
Additional assistants: Guida, Doveri.

Don't screw it up guys.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Kova with some nice nove, hope :braida: is there

Btw.I don't think Pippo will stay next season.
Now If pep really wanted a challenge, he should take Milan

Ode to Django

Kova with some nice nove, hope :braida: is there

Btw.I don't think Pippo will stay next season.
Now If pep really wanted a challenge, he should take Milan

God absolutely, the squad isn't even bad, he is hopeless. Battle for 9th place lol. Two teams underachieving to the max

Leo_Messi

You know that Serie A is in a bad state when "derby della Madonnina" is completely irrelevant outside of the mutual bragging rights. A sad state.

Pippo is too green but the whole setup of Milan is wrong on so many levels. It's very difficult to fix the house when the fundament is rotten. A new ownership, stadium etc. is likely to change that.

The squad is not really great either. I rate Inter's squad higher. Not by much though. Two mediocre teams overall. No two ways about it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Derby still holds charm for me. Maybe it's because I remember those teams from the 90s. You can still appreciate it eventhough it's not what it used to be. For some of us, not everything is about big names or trophies.
If you don't like it-don't watch it. Simple.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Mexes sexy own goal disallowed for no other reason than the dumbarse Palacio making a pointless foul on another defender, then unable to finish a sitter from 3 meters! Fucking hell this guy's been messing with my soul for the past year.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Decided to catch the last 20 minutes of the Milan derby just for old time sake more than anything and its so depressing to watch. AC has always been my second favorite club behind Barca and there just so sad right now. No drive, no imagination.

The fact that Galliani is still running that club virtually is very sad, he should have been swept out like five years ago.

Inter could be something maybe in a season or two but they still need a few more pieces, namely defensive measures. AC is the opposite, their defense isn't bad (especially if they ever get De Sciglio really going and healthy) and Lopez was actually the first piece of good business AC have had in the market in years lol, but building your offense around the likes of Destro and Menez is never going to set the world alight.

Not sure if its just money or just being in need of an overall rebirth but Italian soccer is on like life support right now compared to how it used to be. Sad.

Home of Barca Fans