Seydou Keita

barca96

why was he even playing or even ON after the 1st goal?
he was clearly lost! yaya should've come in for keita to support busi

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He could have helped Maxwell a bit more in the game. Not one of his matches to remember. A decent game.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He is been pretty bad after the injury, it just amazes me that Pep keeps on playing him despite his low form, especially when Yaya could have come in to clean the house... He better step it up...

barca96

He is been pretty bad after the injury, it just amazes me that Pep keeps on playing him despite his low form, especially when Yaya could have come in to clean the house... He better step it up...

i don't know.
maybe keita was a better option at first but after a while you could clearly see that
keita looked lost, so why not sub him for yaya?
and yaya should've been brought on to defend the lead.

poor yaya...certainly not pep's best friend.
i don't know, sometimes it comes across my mind that pep plays favoritism.
like busi a la masia product, can never do any wrong in pep's eyes.
ibra, pep's buy, was never substituted or benched even during those dry spells.
and keita, rumored to be pep's favorite player, get's the nod even though he just came back from injury and is off form.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
sensible to start him, stupid not to sub him.

exactly, i know arsenal were forced into changes but denilson, eboue and walcott influenced the game and pep influenced the game by not bringing on abi, yaya and bojan on for pedro, keita and maxwell on 65.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
a triple change wasn't necessary. nor was bringing on abidal AND yaya. one or the other would have done the trick.

either confront theo directly with abidal's pace or, do what I would have done, and bring yaya on for keita and push busquets further forward, sitting yaya in-front of the back four. this creates a wall arsenal have to break down and would allow puyol to cover maxwell with greater haste; so he wouldn't have been rushing out of position to tackle bendtner because yaya would have been dealing with that.

pedro did need to be subbed but with the games coming up I can see why he took zlatan off. still should have been for boje but I guess the temptation to give henry his moment was too great. and tbh, if henry had come on with yaya, it may not have been an issue.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
well those 3 were fucked so perhaps not all at the same time but those 3 changes should have been made.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
He played well, but Pep should changed him for Touré, he was very tired.

O

oyetunde

i don't know.
maybe keita was a better option at first but after a while you could clearly see that
keita looked lost, so why not sub him for yaya?
and yaya should've been brought on to defend the lead.

poor yaya...certainly not pep's best friend.
i don't know, sometimes it comes across my mind that pep plays favoritism.
like busi a la masia product, can never do any wrong in pep's eyes.
ibra, pep's buy, was never substituted or benched even during those dry spells.
and keita, rumored to be pep's favorite player, get's the nod even though he just came back from injury and is off form.

proberbly the worst player on the pitch yesterday
i hope yaya hands in a transfer request, cause hw this fool played ahead of him is beyond me

barca96

i don't want yaya to move.
he needs to stay with us.
we need him! we can't always rely on busi.
what if one day pep really has enough of his costly mistakes?
who are we going to turn to? keita is not a dm.

O

oyetunde

He played well, but Pep should changed him for Touré, he was very tired.

are u blind, he is not barca quality, he only plays cause he is the favorite player of the manager

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
are u blind, he is not barca quality, he only plays cause he is the favorite player of the manager

What a stupid stupid comment he just has come back from injury and has been such an important player for us... every time needs an athelet in the team and that is what he does.... very dissapointed with the comment

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Didn't think Keita added much yesterday, he wasn't bad and naturally goes forward more than Yaya (his presence certainly helped 1st half) but 2nd half he faded badly.

Home of Barca Fans