Seydou Keita

barca96

good hustle again but once again i question my self,
what does this guy really offer us?
he is average at defense and average at attacking.
im sorry but i would've preferred if we played
busi-yaya-xavi midfield.

iced1776

Keita has offered absolutely nothing all season other than his first few games. Like barca96 said, he's average at everything... Busquets should play the box to box role and yaya should play DM.

barca96

Keita has offered absolutely nothing all season other than his first few games. Like barca96 said, he's average at everything... Busquets should play the box to box role and yaya should play DM.

i beg to differ ice, i prefer busi at dm. yaya is a better attacker. at cm, yaya can maximize his potential.

Pepe Silvia

I noticed Keita hasn't really done shit this season. Like just now noticed that. That's how much confidence in him I have from last season. He scored a few goals last year. Some pretty memorable ones too by my account.

I

iXavi

Keita... what to say about him?

He, Ibra and Busquets are the worst players in the squad.

He hasnt done a sh*t and yet he gets to start ahead of Yaya Toure who is better at both attacking and defending than him?

I just dont get how he is a starter. He donesent contribute to anything in the game. Not in the defense and his attacking sucks balls, seriously.
Even Maxwell would be better than him in the midfield, both in attacking and defending.

Please oh please god, make Guardiola to take away this shiet.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Keita... what to say about him?

He, Ibra and Busquets are the worst players in the squad.

He hasnt done a sh*t and yet he gets to start ahead of Yaya Toure who is better at both attacking and defending than him?

I just dont get how he is a starter. He donesent contribute to anything in the game. Not in the defense and his attacking sucks balls, seriously.
Even Maxwell would be better than him in the midfield, both in attacking and defending.

Please oh please god, make Guardiola to take away this shiet.

Hey I've seen the exact post already... watsup iXavi?

barca96

Tell that to our coach because apparently his confidence in Keita is sky high.

yup. i read somewhere last summer that keita is pep's fav player.
it's good and all but pep should not play favoritism.
keita seriously doesnt deserve to be in the starting 11 the past month.

Home of Barca Fans