Seydou Keita

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
people against Keita are fanboys... he's the most hard-working of the team, better than Alves yeah!!

but pep keeps playing him even when he is not offering any thing other than running!! that's the worrying part:(

barca96

people against Keita are fanboys... he's the most hard-working of the team, better than Alves yeah!!

but pep keeps playing him even when he is not offering any thing other than running!! that's the worrying part:(

why is it that if someone doesnt like keita, he has to be a fan boy or a hater?

barca96

Why is it if you want keita to play you have a Vendetta against Yaya, thats what i got accused of.

lol i dunno man..
i hate it when someone is branded a hater/fan boy.
dont we have our own opinions?

btw once again i dont understand what keita has done to deserve a full 90mins..
i was shocked to see busi go off...busi didnt do anything wrong..except the run in to nowhere which lead to a counter and a goal. but that would be too harsh on him if it was because of that!

ryuken

Next year he will hit 30 , i dont see him offer us anything so it will not be a surprise if he got shipped out during the transfer.

ryuken

Say what... , uh, nvm then , fine by me. But still, it is an election year so you will nv know

iced1776

He no longer offers the box to box support that he did before, whether because of where he fits into the 4-2-3-1 formation or just a change in mindset, whatever. The only thing he provides atm are simple sideways or back passes, we need a more creative midfielder in that position who can actually create goals.

Hellsangel

Pep said Keita's character is one of the best in football. So it's probably good to have him on the team..

I don't want him in our starting line-up though. He just doesn't cut it. His main asset is physical presence, but he brings it on a position that doesn't need physical presence. The difference in positioning between him and Xavi when we have to ball is staggering.

I'd prefer Thiago or JDS over Keita. They will add more to the team in terms of attacking threat, creativity and flair.

But maybe I'm being to negative again..

barca96

damn...
once again he is like a ghost.lol.
pep shouldve put thiago in for keita.
xavi needed help badly after yaya was moved to cb

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, strange about Keita...He hasn't been the same, IMHO, since coming back from his injuries...A shame since he had such a brilliant first half of the season...Is he simply not 100% or has he hit the proverbial wall?

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Thought he was excellent tonight, one of his best games. Chased players down, some crucial tackles and interceptions, and his passing and movement with the ball was really good. Other than that wasted chance in the first half he didn't really put a foot wrong.

Home of Barca Fans