Seydou Keita

Barcafan 2304

Last season was a let down in a way. He had that initial burst where he couldnt stop scoring but then it dried up like a paddling pool thats just been burst in the sahara desert. Hopefully, this friendly goal is a signal of things to come!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Still he doesn't know how to celebrate a goal, hahahaha... Probably that's why he hasn't been scoring, he's afraid of embarrassing himself in public...

D

dagan

no love?

he's so underrated by culés.

you people should go watch him live, that'll open your eyes to how much work this guy puts in to pressing the ball, distributing it simply, then holding width to open up spaces for other players.

could not have said it better myself!! exactly right my friend. ;)

W

wuzu

Keita is our weaker version of Edgar Davids. i do like this guy, he can bring the balance of mid which Barca really need,but meh still not good enough to be a Barca starting 11. :spank:

ViolentLogic

Because this guy plays a different position and is happy to accept his role within the squad.

And Yaya didn't "accept" his role right?

When you have one developing player and one world-class player who's done everything for the team already, and you're NOT playing that world class player, something is wrong or it's just plain favoritism from Pep.

What Yaya did was in the best interest of his proffessional career; we were stupid to let him go, and that's the truth of things. A player of his calibre doesn't deserve to sit on the bench all day.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam

When you have one developing player and one world-class player who's done everything for the team already, and you're NOT playing that world class player, something is wrong or it's just plain favoritism from Pep.

What Yaya did was in the best interest of his proffessional career; we were stupid to let him go, and that's the truth of things. A player of his calibre doesn't deserve to sit on the bench all day.

Yet look at what Busi has done now? Established himself as a starteer in a WC winning side? and played brilliantly throughout the Competition. How wrong Pep was...:lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

we didn't let him go.

he asked to leave.

he followed the money to city.

he never showed the effort he showed in the triplet season and was subpar for most of the season, busquets did show the effort and even got better, ergo busquets played more games in the second half of the season.

he couldn't deal with that, and as I said, wanted to leave the club.

deal with it.

Home of Barca Fans