Seydou Keita

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Keita is our most underrated player without doubt and he has a great attitude something Yaya didn't show in the last 12 months.

barca96

hard worker or not but i never want to see him at DM again.
i think i would prefer put oriol romeu there.

nebeer

Love is All

It would be interesting to see what role and how much participation Pep chooses for him. He is good going forward, but what if he has been working on his DM skills? When have we last watched him as a DM?

ZIG-ZAG-ZIG

loooool Yeah, he was atrocious there!!.... Only similarity with Yaya was that they are both African, but after that, its a wrap lol..... never again, Pep please

* and i LOVE Keita's overall contribution to the squad, but that role ain't for you homie!!*

ZIG-ZAG-ZIG

@stokebarca Thought he actually had a decent game on saturday and looked as good as he has done for a while in a Barca shirt

Fair enough, but i guess we are judging him ( fairly or unfairly) on what a atypical defensive midfielder should be, and i just don't think he measures up (yet?). And i personally think to confine him to a role that requires a bit more discipline( in terms of his radius of operation) limits him as a player, because, damn, the boy can run and run and run and run...( BUT) as Pep said when he first coached him, he just needed to channel that "energy" in a more EFFECIENT and 'INTELLIGENT' way

Always enjoy your input ( most of the time lol) on topics on this forum btw

V

Valon

He didn't play DM what are you guys talking? Oriol played there. And considering he was fasting all day he was decent.

Barcafan 2304

@stokebarca Thought he actually had a decent game on saturday and looked as good as he has done for a while in a Barca shirt

Fair enough, but i guess we are judging him ( fairly or unfairly) on what a atypical defensive midfielder should be, and i just don't think he measures up (yet?). And i personally think to confine him to a role that requires a bit more discipline( in terms of his radius of operation) limits him as a player, because, damn, the boy can run and run and run and run...( BUT) as Pep said when he first coached him, he just needed to channel that "energy" in a more EFFECIENT and 'INTELLIGENT' way

Always enjoy your input ( most of the time lol) on topics on this forum btw

Lol, thanks mate

F

Flavia

keitau.jpg

Home of Barca Fans