Seydou Keita

Birdy

Birdy, Keita does usually play a bit further up than Xavi because Xavi drops back to collect the ball and organize the play.
My question is why keita is playing more advanced than Xavi, not why xavi is dropping deeper than keita...
He's not a world class player that's for sure but it's kinda hard to compare when he has World's best midfielders to measure up to. Keita is very useful though. For one thing, he is great in air and we know how lacking we are in that department.

I know he is not a world class.. But he is not any good playing iniesta position, even when iniesta is not fit.. And i strongly believe that Yaya was much much better, and thus i dont get why he started most games last season in that position instead of yaya when iniesta was sidelined...
He should be the third (or maybe lower) choice behind MAsch,Sergi in the DM position..
He should play onle when the other two are injured or spanish cup and easy games..

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
outSTANDING!

Energetic as Hell, great movement, should have scored after that great touch off Xavi's wonderpass.

that goal was so deft as well, and that pass for the 3rd goal... hot damn!

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Nice one Keiteeee!

It would be great seeing him hitting the form he had in the beginning of last season.

Warik

Model professional. Doesn't get much of a look in sometimes for weeks on end, never complains and then comes in and does a fantastic job pretty much every time. Tonight he was clearly man of the match. You cannot ask for more than he gives really, both on and off the pitch.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Model professional. Doesn't get much of a look in sometimes for weeks on end, never complains and then comes in and does a fantastic job pretty much every time. Tonight he was clearly man of the match. You cannot ask for more than he gives really, both on and off the pitch.

Absolutely God Damn Right.

Home of Barca Fans