Seydou Keita

DaniAlves

Keita is such a good player to have in the squad. Never complains, can score, and always works really really hard.

O

oyetunde

give me a break
this guy plays one good match and all this love
guys look across the border to england yaya and see what we are missing cause of this guys sucking up to pep

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I love Toure but I think you are being harsh there. Keita is a model pro and very useful as he brings few qualities that Barca lacks generally.
He also had a good start to last season but lost himself somewhere along the way (AFC possibly) so I´m hoping he keeps his form.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
give me a break
guys look across the border to england yaya and see what we are missing cause of this guys sucking up to pep

have u been watching barca last 2.5 years????

Barcafan 2304

give me a break

Keita has had a good start to the season, nothing wrong in praising him for it. Toure left, he wanted to go. What are we supposed to do, get bitter like you about it?

O

oyetunde

Keita has had a good start to the season, nothing wrong in praising him for it. Toure left, he wanted to go. What are we supposed to do, get bitter like you about it?
no
admit we kept the shit player and sold the better one

Home of Barca Fans