Seydou Keita

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Toure's departure had as much to do with Pep as to do with himself! He kept playing Keitee even when his form dipped and started playing like shit but didn't bother to play Toure in that position. It's a lot to do with Pep, sure Toure's rep did make the things worse but the fire was started by Pep in the first place!!

Pep does show favoritism and I'd like to see how much patience of Masch is gonna be tested even after he agreed for a pay-cut to make the deal happen!!

V

Valon

Exactly. Keita was playing instead of Iniesta since he was injured always last season I don't know why people don't realize that yet.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
dude is just a beast. really hope his injury isn't serious because he's such a great team player.

first half he was one of only two players (with villa) to match valencia's workrate and was probs our finest player at HT. he kept it up second half and was just brilliant in winning the ball and moving it on efficiently. he helped us win the midfield battle, which is why we were so dominant second half. fernandes and albelda couldn't breathe.

such a hero.

El Gato

Villarato!
Keita feels a discomfort in his groin and was subbed as a precaution. Doctors confirm it's only a minor issue.

by ElMundo

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He will play game number 100 tommorow,Absolute Legend,our best buy in the last years(along with Pique-Alves)

Don't forget Hleb, hahaha... Anyway Seydou is ace, I like that he's almost invisible outside the pitch, he rarely speaks to the press, there's never rumors about him, this guy just loves to work hard and give his best on the pitch...

Home of Barca Fans