Seydou Keita

Galning

4pxnxy.gif

LaMessiah

he never lets Pepe get away with his bullshit.

<3 Keita
love it... saw a scuffle and before i even saw the players i was figuring keita was giving some business to that crazy fucker. pepe really needs a psychologist or something. fuckin menace

*and, i'm sorry, but anyone who says there's no place for keita on this team or that he's not barca material is similarly crazy

P

PhilS

I would hate to see Keita leave, but despite what he contributes to Barca, it would not be the end of the world if he left.

Masch could back up both CB and DM, like he did last year. This would work better if the team added a CB.

And instead of the backup Keita provides for Xavi and Iniesta, more minutes could go to Cesc and Thiago. A spot on the first team would open up for Sergi Roberto, who is clearly ready.

Barca does not keep players in their 30s for too long, generally they need to go elsewhere to finish out their careers. Barca lets them go either before they start to decline, or very early in their decline. This is more likely than not to happen even with Xavi, Puyol and Abidal, if they want to play as long as they can.

Home of Barca Fans