Seydou Keita

dalitis8

Banned
It was a brave assist for our captain. But you have to admit that Keita can no longer be fielded against teams better that Zaragoza...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Keita had a good game today. great energy covering in defence, and played a huge part in the opening goal; first playing keep-ball on the touchline with Bilal, then playing a superb pass to Thiago, THEN making an excellent run to provide Messi the option. the cross was just academic after that.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Brilliant game today.

Not a fan of him starting matches like these but credit should be given when due.

Did everything, was in defense, midfield and attack...

jamrock

had a good game today, but for me he almost brings too much energy to the dmed role, maybe i have just gotten to use to the coolness of busquets

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Most random player there is on earth. No one in the world knows what the hell his duty or purpose is but by far my favorite Barcelona player right after Iniesta. His duties range from blocking goal bounded balls with his crotch, scoring league winning goals, scoring mad headers from 35 yards out, out pacing Eto'o into striker positions during the first few minutes of the game, playing as left back (I bet no one remembers this) and playing as DM just because he is black.

Best yet, convincing the racist Pep aka I-wont-offer-abidal-a-proper-contract-cuz-he's-black to sign him on for another 2+1 years :lol:

B

barcelonista

Actually he's looked pretty decent in all of our recent games. Don't expect magic from him. But he set up our opening goal. That move was pretty Arsenal 4-1-ish. That Messi chip to the left and then the cross in which leads to the goal. Wonderful.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Most random player there is on earth. No one in the world knows what the hell his duty or purpose is but by far my favorite Barcelona player right after Iniesta. His duties range from blocking goal bounded balls with his crotch, scoring league winning goals, scoring mad headers from 35 yards out, out pacing Eto'o into striker positions during the first few minutes of the game, playing as left back (I bet no one remembers this) and playing as DM just because he is black.

Best yet, convincing the racist Pep aka I-wont-offer-abidal-a-proper-contract-cuz-he's-black to sign him on for another 2+1 years :lol:

No he didn't convince Pep.

Pep has to keep at least one black player otherwise it would be way too obvious...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

ain't no one greater than Seydou Keita.

:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans