Seydou Keita

Cataloniakid

Didn't have a problem w/Keita, more w/the construction of the lineup around him. As others said, Adriano was poor, and Pedro not any better.

jamrock

Liverpool and Anzhi are interested in Seydou Keita (31). Liverpool made a first enquiry, while the Russian club could offer up to 14M. [md]

what do you guys say, we won't get that kind of cash for him again, i know all he brings to the team, but just from a pure business standpoint, sell him promote roberto/JDS?.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Liverpool and Anzhi are interested in Seydou Keita (31). Liverpool made a first enquiry, while the Russian club could offer up to 14M. [md]

what do you guys say, we won't get that kind of cash for him again, i know all he brings to the team, but just from a pure business standpoint, sell him promote roberto/JDS?.

Wouldn't mind Keita at all, he would offer a lot to our current midfield.

Maria

First we need to get rid of Maxwell..I still can believe that we gave up on Jose Angel for 1 mil:(

dalitis8

Banned

a) No way any team is offering 14m for Keita. I would think 2-3 is too much for him now. The only factor in the equation ascribing value to him, is the fact that he has played for Barca for some years now. That's it.

b) Even if half of that was being offered, Barca would sell before blinking. Rosell would jizz his pants with a such a deal.

c) Keita was good in 2008/09, ever since then, his trajectory has matched that of the real estate market.

d) IF (and this is a massive "if") Keita brings so much money into the Barca's coffers, then we can buy a good player in his stead.

M

mitkoa7x

a) No way any team is offering 14m for Keita. I would think 2-3 is too much for him now. The only factor in the equation ascribing value to him, is the fact that he has played for Barca for some years now. That's it.

b) Even if half of that was being offered, Barca would sell before blinking. Rosell would jizz his pants with a such a deal.

c) Keita was good in 2008/09, ever since then, his trajectory has matched that of the real estate market.

d) IF (and this is a massive "if") Keita brings so much money into the Barca's coffers, then we can buy a good player in his stead.

callate! (not a double post)

mateopol

lol No one would offer 14 M for Keita. 5 M would be good business, everything more is a bonus. Pep loves him so he will stay. He plays too much minutes.

With Keita in starting line-up in this season in all competitions - 5 wins, 5 draws, percentage of wins = 50%

Without the best human that Pep ever met in starting line-up - 9 wins, 1 draw percentage of wins = 90%

In the league - Keita in starting XI 2 wins 3 draws, without Keita 5 wins 1 draw. He is disrupting our passing game, doesn't bring anything in the build-up, terrible at DM. Shame that Pep has so big mancrush on him and he has to play so many minutes.

Last edited:

Galning

10nhjtg.jpg

:lol: found this pic online and had to add something, somebody who has a better one?

Home of Barca Fans