Seydou Keita

B

barcelonista

He won't leave. He's having a great season so far. Everyone loves him. :keita: :keita: :keita:

dalitis8

Banned
He has been quite mediocre after his first season for us.

But ever since that away AC Milan game, he seems to have rediscovered some mojo...

M

mitkoa7x

No, not with Puyol. Maybe Xavi
Don't do this to me!!! :(

You're doing it to yourself tbh... Xavi is a fucking icon, he wont leave this club even for Terrasa FC (idk if it exists), he will leave this club in a coffin at 95 years of age as far as im concerned

Last edited:

mateopol

He came in vs Getafe, we lost a goal. He came on vs Espanyol we also lost a goal.

Terrible perofrmance. Pep should put on Adriano who was warming up. But of course Adriano isn't humble like Keita so Keita played garbage minutes. Great he goes for AFCON now.

BarcaGirl

I really don't know what's the point in bringing in Keita in such games. Adrinao would have been such a better option. Sometimes I just can't understand Pep.

B

barcelonista

He was brought in for more defensive stability. The goal wasn't his fault either, was it?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It was not Keita's fault to be fair, but it's a huge coincidence that we concede when he's brought in to secure a result...

Home of Barca Fans