Seydou Keita

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
15m?? really??

that's what we paid for him in 2008 when he was 28, who would pay 15m for a 32 years old??

+ it's known that any player leaves Barca loses so much of his actual value (except Toure) so don't get your hopes up so much, if Keita leaves it'll be for something between 5-10m max.
:D

If he really can leave on a free I hope he stays. If not, I still wouldn't sell him for less than 15 million.

Ender

Keita told Vilanova last week he won't stay. The coach asked him to think about it for a week. They'll talk again in the coming days [marca]

Hmm.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Keita: "I'm waiting to talk to Barça about my future. We need to sit down, and see what they offer and want. My wish is to stay."

Keita: "My family is happy in Barcelona. I would like to retire at Barça, I'm confident it will be possible."

F

Flavia

MD posting a rumor about Keita going to China, to Dalian Aerbin. Fabio Rochemback plays there.

M

mitkoa7x

Tito was a part of Keite's transfer, he cant let him go like that... he realizes his virtues.

impeh

Hi, its me..
"keita's contract at barcelona expires today, he has an offer from the club to renew"

from twitter so, idk how true it is..

F

Flavia

306808_357858037620002_1298300053_n.jpg

barcastuff
Picture: Keita in Dalian, China, today where he would be holding talks with local club Aerbin https://twitpic.com/a2d2hi [via sport]

I think he's going... to make big money before retiring. Nothing wrong with that.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
He's more than welcome to cash out in China, he wasn't a big part of the club moving forward anyways.

He put in work for the Blaugrana and I'll always respect him for that.

Home of Barca Fans