Seydou Keita

B

barcelonista

Considering Downings, Hendersons and Carroll's fees, we should ask for something like € 55 million tbh.

M

mitkoa7x

Chinese club Dalian Aerbin have offered Seydou Keita (32) a two-year contract worth 12M a year. They want an answer before 12 July. [md]

he's going to take it if he's after a retirement fund :cry:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Chinese club Dalian Aerbin have offered Seydou Keita (32) a two-year contract worth 12M a year. They want an answer before 12 July. [md]

he's going to take it if he's after a retirement fund :cry:

12 mill a year? I am sorry but I could not turn that down, at his age and with all he has won, and the amount of time he will actually play for barca.. no way you can turn that down. he can help so many of his country men with that money and his family can be set for the next 150 years..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
More likely 6 per year but even that sounds bogus to me.
Should have stayed on but I wish him all the best if he decides to leave.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
If he moves, I think the board needs to strongly consider Javi Martinez, as our future CB who could also supplement Busquets throughout the year. The transfer would be expensive but he's too perfect of a fit, still relatively young @ 24 just entering into the prime years of his career.

mixer

Midfielder Seydou Keita (32) will this weekend sign a contract for 2.5 years with Chinese club Dalian Aerbin.

Zhao Mingyang (Dalian Aerbin): "The whole operation will cost 14M, including legal fees. Keita's contract starts on 15 July." [via sina]

Ender

Midfielder Seydou Keita (32) will this weekend sign a contract for 2.5 years with Chinese club Dalian Aerbin.

Zhao Mingyang (Dalian Aerbin): "The whole operation will cost 14M, including legal fees. Keita's contract starts on 15 July." [via sina]
China is the up and coming professional football nation, it seems.

I thought Keita said his family was happy in Barcelona, and wanted to retire there with the club?

Home of Barca Fans