Shinji Kagawa

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Are Barca not really popular in Japan???? I thought football was the second most popular sport in Japan (with baseball coming in first).

Barca are popular in Japan. Not sure if football is the 2nd most popular sport in Japan or not however the english club market is huge in the far east.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Very Happy with this signing, if we sign a DM/CM i'll be very happy with the summers transfers.

-------------DDG------------
Rafael---Evans---Vidic---Evra
------Carrick----NEW*-------
Valencia---Kagawa------Nani
-------------Rooney--------

*Hoping for one of Strootman, Asamoah, Sahin or Modric. Any one of them and i feel we'd be able to compete with ANYONE.

Blaugrana dude

I just read United have 659 milion fans over the world, with half of them from Asia and Pacific area. With Park facing imminent retirement Kagawa can start selling shirts. Now I see what Bojan meant. Japan may be ignorant as to who Barca is but apparently they know who Man United is.

I doubt that they are ignorant about Barca considering they have the largest number of socis outside of Spain. Also if im not mistaken their national team was/is nicknamed the "Barcelona of the East".

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
For the racially frightened people in here... You know who I'm looking at!!... Have a great stay at one of the most prestigious clubs of the world my dear Asian!!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Very Happy with this signing, if we sign a DM/CM i'll be very happy with the summers transfers.

-------------DDG------------
Rafael---Evans---Vidic---Evra
------Carrick----NEW*-------
Valencia---Kagawa------Nani
-------------Rooney--------

*Hoping for one of Strootman, Asamoah, Sahin or Modric. Any one of them and i feel we'd be able to compete with ANYONE.

Except that defence bar Vidic is absolutely shit.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter

Evans was better than every Liverpool defender last season. Take your Cambridge glasses off.

I can bring the lovely stats out if you want.

Rafael>>Glen
Evans >>>>>>>The crock
Evra>>>>>> Enrique.
Vidic>>>>>>Every Defender at Liverpool.

DG>>>>> Mr "I'll never play for Spain because I'm shit".

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Evans was better than every Liverpool defender last season. Take your Cambridge glasses off.

Rafael>>Glen
Evans >>>>>>>The crock
Evra>>>>>> Enrique.

Phil Jones >>>>>>> every member of the the 70's liverpool defense, combined.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

Rafael>>Glen
Evans >>>>>>>The crock
Evra>>>>>> Enrique.

DG>>>>> Mr "I'll never play for Spain because I'm shit".

Evans better than Skrtel or Agger :rofl1:

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam

in what way was Evans shit? i love it how you try to come across as if you have no bias, when in reality your the same as any liverpool fan i've ever encountered on a forum. While i wouldnt agree he's better than Agger, hes a very good CB now. Good composure and bringing the ball out added to that.

Rafael has work to do, but would get in ahead of the majority of Full backs in the league, bar Walker and Richards/Zabaleta.

Evra is declining, but if the Rumours of Baines etc are true he may be replaced or at least have competition, still far from shit.

and i really hope your not including De Gea in the 'shit'? that would be ridiculous.

BBDD

Rio-Evans should still be first choice, if just for 1 final year - both still class.

Our defence isn't shit. We had the 2nd best defensive record in the league, far better than Liverpool despite the injury crisis and us having poor defensive organisation/protection in midfield.

Evra needs replacing though, hopefully by someone better and younger than Baines.

Home of Barca Fans