Spanish Super Cup: Barca - Bilbao 1-1 (1-5 agg.)

Vilarrubi

And if he played tired players like rakitic and iniesta, and they got injured and missed the start of la liga, would that be better?
There wasn't much he could do. The schedule is terrible, and they had to play 120min vs sevilla.

Yeah but with that logic we shouldn't play them on Monday either. He has a point that away at San mames is not the place to rest so many players.. Monday at the camp nou would be the place to do it after we had a good first leg advantage.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Disastrous, if we atleast gotten a goal or if the damage would be minimum it'd be no problem to finish them off at home..

but 4-0, boy oh boy.

bismp

Adriano,Bartra and Verminator all starters in the same match...It is no wonder why we conceded 8 goals in two matches.Anyway,bye bye Super Cup,i hope Lucho and the team wake up and start performing well again.

Darko

And if he played tired players like rakitic and iniesta, and they got injured and missed the start of la liga, would that be better?
There wasn't much he could do. The schedule is terrible, and they had to play 120min vs sevilla.

This. The blame is not on Lucho.
Well, maybe it is if he's the one who wants to keep players like Adriano and Sergi Roberto at the club. They are just not good enough. But as I said before the game I'd rather lose this than have Iniesta and Rakitic and Busquets injured.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That was painful... 5% of a chance of coming back from this crap. Only 5 trophies, no sextuple :cry:

And that's OK, the treble is what matters.

And what really matters now is we play a good game and defeat these Basques in the first around of La Liga.

raskolnikov

We can certainly turn this result around in the return leg.

I'm not sure how motivated the players will be to do it though, considering it is the SSC.
Nah fck that, best to rest Messi and Mascherano and everyone else. Just kill the game early and aim for a 0-0 game. It would be a big waste of energy to play key players, we are not turning around a 4-0 loss.

ATLBarcaFan

Don't blame him for the lineup, I wouldn't mind if he rests Messi and Suarez on Monday. For a big club our depth is shit

Devils

Who gives a fuck?

What's important is that we win on Saturday.

People calling for players or Lucho's head need to get their head straightened on.

Home of Barca Fans