Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

GetIn

Overreactions galore. Yes we were bad but that doesn't mean that we will not improve.

We will surely improve, Suarez will find his touch again, Iniesta will discover a fountain of youth, Semedo will turn out to be a smashing success, Paulinho will be an effective sub, Raktic takes a time machine back to 2015, Deuolfeu/Denis somehow manage to fill Neymar's shoes, Valverde turns into Pep 2.0, Alba rediscovers a brain and Bartomeu will be voted out! Oh surely!

The signs have been there since the second half of 15/16, the foundation was already crumbling, this is the season where the building collapses.

Total-Football

show yourself [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] .. Reading your nonsense the last year or two almost made me believe that with the departure of neymar we would wipe the floor with Madrid playing with a fluidity such as the world has never seen. Why we witnessed this horror show despite getting rid of the ball hog, horizontal dribbling etc.. give some explanations with conciseness.

Last edited:

tacticvarium

I would get rid of Rakitić, Arda, Gomes, Rafinha, Vidal and probably Paco as well
and let Sergi be a back-up for both midfield and RB.
Then promote Aleñá + sign Dembele and Seri + make Samper stay
+ not signing Paulinho of course.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We will surely improve, Suarez will find his touch again, Iniesta will discover a fountain of youth, Semedo will turn out to be a smashing success, Paulinho will be an effective sub, Raktic takes a time machine back to 2015, Deuolfeu/Denis somehow manage to fill Neymar's shoes, Valverde turns into Pep 2.0, Alba rediscovers a brain and Bartomeu will be voted! Oh surely!

The signs have been there since the second half of 15/16, the foundation was already crumbling, this is the season where the building collapses.

That is not what I said at all. Thanks though for hyperbolizing my point.

MessiTHEgoat

Denis Suarez should also be sold, you can tell he isnt barca quality every time he touches the ball and hesitates

WHAT THE F?

he was one of the better players on the second half, funny how you forgot trashs like Deulofeu, vidal who did absolutely nothing and you went to him. LMAO

SimoSky

Cilessen
Masip
Aleix Vidal
Digne
Denis Suarez
Rakitic
André Gomes
Arda Turan
Rafinha
Paco Alcacer
Deulofeu

no one of these players can play with Barca.
It is shameful, outrageous that these playes play in blaugrana.

And I add Mascherano and Iniesta: they can't play anymore at high level.

3/4 of the entire squad is SHIT.

WHAT THE F?

he was one of the better players on the second half, funny how you forgot trashs like Deulofeu, vidal who did absolutely nothing and you went to him. LMAO

Deulofeu and Vidal are alrdy getting enough hate, no need to repeat what everyone is saying lol

But this is going to be a bad year unless major changes are made

dakt

All in all I don't see it nowhere near as bad as many people here. We had our chances and managed to finish none. Hadn't Pique scored that amazing golazo, game could have ended differently.

Home of Barca Fans