Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

Chainsaw

Killahead
Cilessen
Masip
Aleix Vidal
Digne
Denis Suarez
Rakitic
André Gomes
Arda Turan
Rafinha
Paco Alcacer
Deulofeu

no one of these players can play with Barca.
It is shameful, outrageous that these playes play in blaugrana.

And I add Mascherano and Iniesta: they can't play anymore at high level.

3/4 of the entire squad is SHIT.

You forgot Paulinho!

Don Andrésº8

valverde lol didnt see nothing different, pathetic, midfield need to be much more mobile, and if messi is the number 10, get iniesta off the filed, we need somene who runs and appears in the front of goal, like sergi roberto, deulofeu lol what a bad joke...the board bring this to the club, they dont know shittt about football, paulinho are u fukinggg kidding me???? one more year of messi and more 10 pins. Hhow the fuk suarez turns into this shitt of striker, the best striker turned into some weak asss player, put paco in the eleven starters

ASordidGod

Poorish performance but not as bad as people are making out in my opinion. We conceded an unfortunate goal and then overcommitted and got countered twice. That being said, new signings are needed, absolutely. Semedo needs to play over Vidal who was poor offensively and defensively, Deulofeu looked too nervous and offered nothing so LW a necessity, and also two new CMs, one to rotate with Iniesta who I love but isn't what he was, and one to replace Rakitic who I've never really rated to be honest despite his goal in the Champion's League final. And not ****ing Paulinho! I'd go 4231 personally, as Messi drifts far too much and our right flank is exposed. Get Dembele RW and I'd go for Martial LW, and then we can probably do without the CM even, just play Busquets and either Iniesta, or Roberto, or whoever. Sell Gomes, Turan, Rafinha, etc, and we're sorted.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The good thing about matches being played this late is that you fall asleep right before the match getting started. Happy I missed the match.

So from the scale of 1 to 10, how shit were we?

We were 8/10 in terms to shittiness. Not 10/10 because they did at least enter their third for some periods but no end product

Sneer

Banned
Cilessen
Masip
Aleix Vidal
Digne
Denis Suarez
Rakitic
André Gomes
Arda Turan
Rafinha
Paco Alcacer
Deulofeu

no one of these players can play with Barca.
It is shameful, outrageous that these playes play in blaugrana.

And I add Mascherano and Iniesta: they can't play anymore at high level.

3/4 of the entire squad is SHIT.

Those names clearly show why we are where we are.
Things aren't looking good

booge

I think everyone will be hoping for Dembele to play on the left front and Coutinho to rotate with the likes of Rakatic and Iniesta.
Denis Suarez and Gomes would be good bench warmers along with Paco and Defo.

This is the only hope I see for a strong season.

GetIn

[tw]896858453473320960[/tw]
Fucking wow, how deluded are these fucking cunts?

I doubt he gives a fuck, probably took a nice nap during the match so he's fully rested to go and bid 80m on Coutinho and Dembele again tomorrow. This is all just a video game to him where he gets paid handsomely to play.

frederick

lol sell all the garbage bartomeu bought and send him and his board in china, then call back laporta and put xavi in the bench or it will ends very bad.

Emmerson Bola

we all are talking about buying players can the so called Valverde manage them. sorry to say that guy does not have barcelona DNA in him. foolish manager with no ideal of his own still using Lucho formation and style could not even tweak the formation.

Home of Barca Fans