Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

RevoTeller

Cilessen
Masip
Aleix Vidal
Digne
Denis Suarez
Rakitic
André Gomes
Arda Turan
Rafinha
Paco Alcacer
Deulofeu

no one of these players can play with Barca.
It is shameful, outrageous that these playes play in blaugrana.

And I add Mascherano and Iniesta: they can't play anymore at high level.

3/4 of the entire squad is SHIT.

I agree but your shut it and wash your mouth about Messi. Like the shitlist of players you posted, you don't deserve him as well.

booge

Isco at his best is never going to reach the levels Iniesta did you fool.

Sorry I meant today. After all it was today's match you were watching. I am sure there were other's who looked at Isco controlling the midfield whilst making Iniesta look a pale of his former self in the hey day. Time to wake up.

eaman

Definite overreactions here. We were fine until their lucky first goal. Both teams were even in this pre season game. We were a little too confident near the end and got caught on the counter. But ya we have got to spend all the Neymar money now. Deulefeou is certainly not the answer and we need dembele and coutinho and maybe iniesta goes to the right in the Xavi position

ElPistolero

Busquets: "The team doesn't need signing because of this result. We need new signings because it's necessary."

Busquets tell that directly to the board please :busquets:

Richard.H

All in all I don't see it nowhere near as bad as many people here. We had our chances and managed to finish none. Hadn't Pique scored that amazing golazo, game could have ended differently.

Hadn't Cristiano gotten the red card, it could have ended differently...

If you don't see it as bad then you should rewatch the match. Half of our squad is deadweight, Iniesta is practically an old man now, and with Neymar gone we have even less space for Messi than before. It's shaping up to be a red wedding season.

They didn't even have Modric in the starting lineup. Their first half was absolute shit and we failed to create any decent chances.

Raki13

Sorry I meant today. After all it was today's match you were watching. I am sure there were other's who looked at Isco controlling the midfield whilst making Iniesta look a pale of his former self in the hey day. Time to wake up.

Like i said clown , Isco on his greatest day will NEVER be half the player Iniesta is.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
lack of pace and mobility in the midfield is a problem, none of our wideplay had enough quality in the final third either, we looked lethargic tonight.

booge

Definite overreactions here. We were fine until their lucky first goal. Both teams were even in this pre season game. We were a little too confident near the end and got caught on the counter. But ya we have got to spend all the Neymar money now. Deulefeou is certainly not the answer and we need dembele and coutinho and maybe iniesta goes to the right in the Xavi position

I don't think it is a over reaction. There was a fundamental crack in the team which lead to Real Madrid opening up the defence with EASE. Look at Piques rat face impression.
He noticed something was not right.

It's as if the midfield becomes non existent in defending.

Zincubus

Banned
What a cold reality check this was.

Not really I think most of us expected a similar result and performance . I certainly mentioned it a few days ago .
At least it means that they now HAVE to up spend on some decent players - as it's clear we are playing catch-up , big time .

Chainsaw

Killahead
The good thing about matches being played this late is that you fall asleep right before the match getting started. Happy I missed the match.

So from the scale of 1 to 10, how shit were we?

Emmerson Bola

our lovely and gracious board brought someone that don't have any tactical ideas as a manager for a club with high expectations. we are just behaving like Man United when they brought Moyes to manage the team. Truth to be told Zidane has more ideas and plans 4 d game than Valverde. we should have brought in Jurgen klopp instead they brought a manager frm a team that is not even up to par with ours.

Home of Barca Fans