Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

I was very pleased with our performance, I think many people are exaggerating. When we played the game the way we were supposed to, we dominated the game. Pique's mistake forced Barcelona to come out and Madrid has many spaces to counter then. All of Madrid's goals were our mistakes. Pique's mistake, Suarez mistake , and Ter steguen mistakes. I think Valderde is already showing that he's a proper coach. It was Denis' Suarez best game that I've watched, especially since this was against madrid. The defense was very solid, until piques mistake. I think we have a good enough team to win la liga. We do need some signings though

SimoSky

Vermaelen --> 17 M
Mathieu --> 20 M
Cilessen --> 15 M
Digne --> 20 M
Rakitic --> 20 M
André Gomes --> 35 M +20 M (bonus)
Arda Turan --> 34 M + 7 M (bonus)
Aleix Vidal --> 17 M
Paulinho --> 40 M
Deulofeu --> 12 M
Paco Alcacer --> 32 M

--------------

262 M (287 M include bonus) for this SHIT.

:angry:

Last edited:

Flavius

Vermaelen --> 17 M
Mathieu --> 20 M
Cilessen --> 15 M
Digne --> 20 M
Rakitic --> 20 M
Aleix Vidal --> 17 M
Paulinho --> 40 M
Deulofeu --> 12 M

--------------

230 M (257 M include bonus) for this SHIT.

wow, what a stupid board. they basically destroyed themselves

BBZ8800

show yourself [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] .. Reading your nonsense the last year or two almost made me believe that with the departure of neymar we would wipe the floor with Madrid playing with a fluidity such as the world has never seen. Why we witnessed this horror show despite getting rid of the ball hog, horizontal dribbling etc.. give some explanations with conciseness.

Wait for smaller teams.
We sucked with Ney both in big and small games.

RM won 3 CL titles in 4 years.
You are expecting too much.
They are like a machine currently.

We had 3 or 4 players who are good enough to be our starters currently (Messi, Pique, Umtiti).
I am 50:50 on Busi, Alba, Mats and Luis.

If we'll buy Coutinho, Dembele and bench Iniesta, Rakitic, Vidal, we'll probably start to play a more decent football.

Btw, imagine if we had Neymar tonight.
Do you think that we would be better?
We played with 8 players tonight (no midfield).

It is hard to play football that way.

gr98

We had ZERO CONTROL in midfield how was this a decent performance? These deluded fans need to fuck off with the board.

serghei

Let's hope this defeat has got the board scared.

Should be a warning for the board, Robert, Valverde, and even the players. 2-3 players who were used tonight aren't starting material. Starting with Vidal, and Deulofeu. Semedo should be the starter. Sign Coutinho and Dembele.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Let's hope this defeat has got the board scared.

They're still signing Paulinho.

Even if they sign Dembele and Coutinho, they'll be back to fucking up next summer.

I don't want them to sign either of them now. Want them out. Does it mean tanking one season for a better future of the club and the team? Yes, and I'd take it no matter how painful it is.

ronniecro

how sad can this be?first all the bullshit with paulinho and then this...we're on ugly downfall,it's late now to make changes when the season basically started

serghei

They're still signing Paulinho.

Even if they sign Dembele and Coutinho, they'll be back to fucking up next summer.

I don't want them to sign either of them now. Want them out. Does it mean tanking one season for a better future of the club and the team? Yes, and I'd take it no matter how painful it is.

What if some other idiots come instead of them?

SimoSky

wow, what a stupid board. they basically destroyed themselves

I forgot Paco Alcacer.

Vermaelen --> 17 M
Mathieu --> 20 M
Cilessen --> 15 M
Digne --> 20 M
Rakitic --> 20 M
Aleix Vidal --> 17 M
Paulinho --> 40 M
Deulofeu --> 12 M
Paco Alcacer --> 32 M

--------------

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What if some other idiots come instead of them?

No one can be worse than these guys. Laporta, Benedito or Victor Font. All of them have to start doing better right away or else they'll not last two years either.

Emmerson Bola

let's just sack this Valverde guy and bring legendary Xavi as replacement. moreover the players are not motivated by Mr Valverde , our rival Madrid got Zidane that the full team respect a lot. we go a coach frm a lower division team for the second tym in a row.

Emmerson Bola

Vermaelen --> 17 M
Mathieu --> 20 M
Cilessen --> 15 M
Digne --> 20 M
Rakitic --> 20 M
Aleix Vidal --> 17 M
Paulinho --> 40 M
Deulofeu --> 12 M
Paco Alcacer --> 32 M

--------------

:angry:[/QUOTE]

Home of Barca Fans